Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Meriwether

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

2m07kl.jpg

zl6xhs.jpg

The side panels should remain suave, but the tongue and the toe area should have been tumbled leather. IMO of course!

QFT

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

unnumbered will release worldwide.

^^^^^ Source? Do you have a date when they'll release worldwide, just not numbered? I take it they won't have the shoe trees either.
If this release is supposed to be exactly like the titaniums... I believe he is referring to the 529 unnumbered pairs that will be availableoutside the US. I dont think he means a general release or limited release for that matter later on.

I wonder if they will mix up the numbered ones with the non numbered ones again like they did the the titaniums.

With the bad economy and the fact that this is the ugliest colorway yet for the XX3... hopefully it'll drive down the re sale prices for those of you whoactually want it.

These look very screwed up. And I won't be going out of my way for these unlike the Titaniums. The concept of these remind me of the CDP XV's.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Any cats in Bmore hit up DTLR yet to see if they have them coming?

People don't want to deal with em.When the titaniums came out last year people camped out for days an they did a raffle at the last minute.I'm prettysure there getting them but I hope if they do a raffle they tell people ahead of time .

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by Meriwether

2m07kl.jpg

zl6xhs.jpg

The side panels should remain suave, but the tongue and the toe area should have been tumbled leather. IMO of course!

QFT

EXACTLY! Tumbled leather and suede side panel would have made all the difference for this shoe--which is why the Titaniums are infinitely better.
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Gotta be honest .... I'm not that geeked for this shoe that much at all after realizing it's more like the Black Stealth makeup. Way to ef up on aneasy one, JB.
tired.gif

i really like these
a lot of people will change their minds when they see detailed pictures

Originally Posted by easy3000

JB aint right for not releasin this list yet.

Yeah I agree that this is very peculiar. I know they have chosen at least 6 stores but where and why are they waiting for a shoe that drops in two weeks. Ihope they aren't thinking about doing a partial online launch. Be true to your loyal Jordan cats. Remember JB you are trying to preach being"Legendary" this is not how legends stay alive.

this one is the ugliest xx3, oh wait... the only ugly CW for me actually... its just so tempting to get these just to complete my xx3 collection...
damn jb... releasing this horrible CW...

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by easy3000

JB aint right for not releasin this list yet.

Yeah I agree that this is very peculiar. I know they have chosen at least 6 stores but where and why are they waiting for a shoe that drops in two weeks. I hope they aren't thinking about doing a partial online launch. Be true to your loyal Jordan cats. Remember JB you are trying to preach being "Legendary" this is not how legends stay alive.

I agree all the way man ...

^WOW, showing this much emotion is why the greatest shoe sneaker brand continues 2 slap us silly and will never stop
call me spoiled being from NYC, home of the hypebeast. Rest assured a camper in NYC is rocking.
I wonder what iss is posting about this launch, or even fmf
roll.gif

Too many black and red jordans for me to even come close to tryin to cop..they are okay with those new pics..if they are a worldwide release i will cop for 50%employee appreciation but other than that..nah..

if JB were smart they would put at least half of production on air jordan flight club. some people don't have days to spend waiting in a stupid line. getyour act together, JB! especially near Christmas...people want to be with family and loved ones...not having to jump through hoops just to get these shoes.makes me mad that they do this to people who have been loyal to them all of these years.

Back
Top Bottom