Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by wclaker83

the nba store is charging $360. the extra money is to cover for security.

are you sure?
yes. was there today and they said they need extra security because of problems they had with the titanium release.

The people that strolled by shiekh in sf how long was the line?
N I understand about camping out there I wouldn't camp there that's for sure.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Damn, I'm gonna be refreshing my browser starting from 9 p.m. on the 22nd and all night long.

Same here bro .. Ill be waiting ... and waiting ... and copping ... well hopefully .

So the preimers will be available online?
eek.gif
Getting a pair of size 13swould end my year. Especially with my birthday being on Dec.30th. My ONLY option is FLIGHTCLUB. I wasn't able to get a size 13's in the XX3 Motorsportsand I missed out on the Eminem II's. I pray to god that I can get these on Dec.23rd. I wonder if phone orders will be allowed, if so I'll call every2mins and refresh my internet every 5secs.

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

did these release already? And does any1 know if any store in the Rhode Island/ Boston area got them?

City Gear (Memphis, TN)
FootLocker (34th St. New York)
Champs Sports (5 Times Square, New York)
Footaction (7th Ave, New York)
Finishline (Fox Hills Mall, Culver City CA)
Aficionado (730 Randolph St, Chicago, IL)
The Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL)
Millenium Shoes (Los Angeles, CA)
Walter's (Atlanta, GA)
Sheikh Shoes (San Francisco, CA)
Undefeated (La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA)
SneakerVilla (Philly, PA)
Expressions (Boston, MA)
NBA Store (666 5th Ave, New York)
DTLR (Columbia Mall, Columbia, MD)
Moe's Sneaker Spot (Jamaica, New York)
Jimmy Jazz (Bronx, New York)
NikeTown (Chicago)
Active Athlete (Houston, TX)
House of Hoops (New York)
House of Hoops (Chicago)
House of Hoops (Los Angeles)
Air Jordan Flight Club

^meh.. ppl tend to just jump to the last page without bothering to read any of the previous pages...

thanks guys my fault i didnt read but 73 pages? comeon i dont have time to sit @ the computer to read that...... did these release already?

You don't have to read 73 plus pages....the same questions you've asked have been answered on the last 5 pages....over and over again.

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

thanks guys my fault i didnt read but 73 pages? comeon i dont have time to sit @ the computer to read that...... did these release already?
come on, it doesn't take a genius to read the last few pages of a thread and get the info. use your head. i also get tired of people on herewho post the same questions over and over when it is easily available. they release on december 23rd. 23 stores, 23 pairs per store.

Lol don't believe that. They can tack on that overhead to one of the tens of thousands of items they carry in the store if they were going to. Just ascapegoat to charge more than retail.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Lol don't believe that. They can tack on that overhead to one of the tens of thousands of items they carry in the store if they were going to. Just a scapegoat to charge more than retail.

That's BS. NBA Store is charging retail.

Back
Top Bottom