Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by airmaxes

the nba store is charging $360. the extra money is to cover for security.

Lol don't believe that. They can tack on that overhead to one of the tens of thousands of items they carry in the store if they were going to. Just a scapegoat to charge more than retail.
That's BS. NBA Store is charging retail.

just got off the phone with them, when i asked if they were charging extra the girl laughed and said no were charging retail.

Anyone hitting up Sneakervilla for these? I can't make it out there in line till after 3 tomorrow but I doubt there will be 230 people in line by then (or230 in line by 10 either).

it's 0 degrees here in Chicago.

i'm a sz 12, but i figure i'll be able to fit in a 10.5 after my toes fall off from frostbite!

Does anybody have any updates for moes and jimmy jazz. I know jimmy jazz is acting like they got taken off the list at the last minute. I called moes and theysaid 1st come 1st serve. Are they going to allow campouts since theyre located in the QCM?

i looked through the passed 10 posts and couldnt find a straight answer. WHAT IS THE RETAIL ON THESE!!?!? without the security fees and what not.

thanks homie^ more expensive than i though. Another question, what time will these be released on FC? 4 pst like the eminem 2s or have they not been confirmedyet?

Originally Posted by richiedge

Anyone hitting up Sneakervilla for these? I can't make it out there in line till after 3 tomorrow but I doubt there will be 230 people in line by then (or 230 in line by 10 either).
why would there be 230 people in line? i would feel bad for those 207 people. each store is only getting 23 pairs. I have read many pages butnobody really says what time will these be up on Flight Club as well as their size run?

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

thanks homie^ more expensive than i though. Another question, what time will these be released on FC? 4 pst like the eminem 2s or have they not been confirmed yet?

I just called Nike rep and this lady told me that they should release around 2:30 Pacific Time.
I could be wrong, but that's what they told me.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

thanks homie^ more expensive than i though. Another question, what time will these be released on FC? 4 pst like the eminem 2s or have they not been confirmed yet?

I just called Nike rep and this lady told me that they should release around 2:30 Pacific Time.
I could be wrong, but that's what they told me.

that would be BS, what a stupid time IMO but than again if that is true than they might release at 2:23 then. i have a feeling they might be release atmidnight but i could be wrong. im gonna call NIke and see as well

moz-screenshot.jpg
Just like candyyyyyy
pimp.gif

3531574273c4bd43137075bfe0e5aa4b5661ee8.jpg

I want 2 pairs now, but I love my new HDTV and HTC Touch Pro. Hmmmmm, I guess one pair is good enough,
I would love to wear a pair tho.
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

this release is only for the hardcore......
The hardcore hypebeasts is more like it..what a "fake" lookin XX3 imo..

Why would you wanna camp out in 18 degree weather? Not hatin cause i do not even like this colorway of the XX3..

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom