Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

i remember when the hyperdunk uwr's came out...ndc was acting all up...so the shoes posted much later then originally anticipated....ended upcrashing...missed out on them...

good news is - life went on....hahaha

Originally Posted by thekronic1

GOOD NIGHT.. . go to bed already and let us get these shoes. do they want us to read them a story and tuck them into bed too.
Once upon a time there was a great basketball player named Michael Jordan. He had a shoe custom made for him and they called it the Air Jordan. Itwas very special and many people young and old bought them so that they, too, could Be like Mike. Each year, when the newest model released, there was greatjoy across the land; many a man, woman, and child traveled to their local retailer to purchase the shoes and wear them with pride. It was a lovely time.

Then one day, an evil monster named Gentry Humphrey became one of the lords in the Air Jordan kingdom. Dark days followed as he plotted to exploit the love ofJordan's fans by releasing a flood of terrible shoes, some of the names of which send chills down the spines of Air Jordan lovers to this day. Many a tearwas shed the day the Dub-Zeros first appeared and the toll was even greater when the dreaded Spiz'ikes descended upon the hapless Air Jordan devotes. Itwas a dark and horrible time indeed.

To make matters worse, Gentry discovered that the barbarian hordes who had come to embrace his bastardization of the Air Jordans could be whipped into a frenzyif he designated certain shoes "limited" and made them hard to get. This drove the savages wild and many was the time that legions of these crazedbeasts descended upon their local malls to wreak havoc on the security guards and, sometimes, each other. At the height of this craze, the diabolical Gentrydiscovered he could further torture the shoe world by releasing some limited shoes on the internet exclusively. Servers crashed, websites locked up, and theshoe game slowly descended into the abyss. The dark lord Gentry laughed long and hard at this sad state of affairs and vowed to make it ever difficult for thetrue believers to get their hands on quality Air Jordan products. To the dismay of many of the old time collectors, their beloved Air Jordans became a popculture icon and were forever changed.

The old heads still gather to talk about the good old days of Air Jordans, before Gentry. Wistfully, they seek out colorways that harken back to a better time,a time free from the voracious appetites of the hypebeasts and their venomous spewings on message boards across the land. Some still believe things will getbetter; others fear the worst is yet to come.

uh good story i guess
laugh.gif

Rhode Island in the building right here yall MASS heads shoulda went to expressions in beantown and put your name in the raffel which was what i was going todo today until the stupid biatch at expressions told me the list stopped at 12 noon today, which the stupid buttmunch on saturday i was on the phone with didnttell me or i would have gone up there!!!
i officially hate expressions i might blow it up

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Originally Posted by thekronic1

GOOD NIGHT.. . go to bed already and let us get these shoes. do they want us to read them a story and tuck them into bed too.
Once upon a time there was a great basketball player named Michael Jordan. He had a shoe custom made for him and they called it the Air Jordan. It was very special and many people young and old bought them so that they, too, could Be like Mike. Each year, when the newest model released, there was great joy across the land; many a man, woman, and child traveled to their local retailer to purchase the shoes and wear them with pride. It was a lovely time.

Then one day, an evil monster named Gentry Humphrey became one of the lords in the Air Jordan kingdom. Dark days followed as he plotted to exploit the love of Jordan's fans by releasing a flood of terrible shoes, some of the names of which send chills down the spines of Air Jordan lovers to this day. Many a tear was shed the day the Dub-Zeros first appeared and the toll was even greater when the dreaded Spiz'ikes descended upon the hapless Air Jordan devotes. It was a dark and horrible time indeed.

To make matters worse, Gentry discovered that the barbarian hordes who had come to embrace his bastardization of the Air Jordans could be whipped into a frenzy if he designated certain shoes "limited" and made them hard to get. This drove the savages wild and many was the time that legions of these crazed beasts descended upon their local malls to wreak havoc on the security guards and, sometimes, each other. At the height of this craze, the diabolical Gentry discovered he could further torture the shoe world by releasing some limited shoes on the internet exclusively. Servers crashed, websites locked up, and the shoe game slowly descended into the abyss. The dark lord Gentry laughed long and hard at this sad state of affairs and vowed to make it ever difficult for the true believers to get their hands on quality Air Jordan products. To the dismay of many of the old time collectors, their beloved Air Jordans became a pop culture icon and were forever changed.

The old heads still gather to talk about the good old days of Air Jordans, before Gentry. Wistfully, they seek out colorways that harken back to a better time, a time free from the voracious appetites of the hypebeasts and their venomous spewings on message boards across the land. Some still believe things will get better; others fear the worst is yet to come.
u corny.

I have a feeling as soon i put my head down on my pillow to pass out, they will release at the exact same time haha

i think jb should make a Niketalk jordan. exclusively to members of niketalk that joined by a certain time. i dont know. just an idea.

Back
Top Bottom