Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

I'm gonna feel stupid when they don't show up at 2:30. But I'm refreshing every 5-10 minutes. More frequently now since it's getting close to2:30.

if i get these for retail which i wont ill keep them fresh but if i get these at resellers prices ima throw them on as soon as i get them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at this rate ill have 700 posts b4 these release

i think these will be released this evening cause most flightclub releases are during the evening aren't they? The XV's were online around 7:00pm, whatabout the EM's?

Originally Posted by Harlem21

i think these will be releases this evening cause most flightclub releases are during the evening aren't they? The XV's were online around 7:00pm, what about the EM's?
The Ems came on at about 5:50 p.m. CST.

But y would they release a shoe in the evening being though internet traffic with be high causing the server to crash

Originally Posted by Beasly151

But y would they release a shoe in the evening being though internet traffic with be high causing the server to crash

They did it with previous releases...
grin.gif

well I haven't heard anything about the site crashing when the EM's were released and those were gone instantly

Originally Posted by TEDDYSNEAKS

man i have ben refreshing since 130 true story im going to have nightmares about them em 2s

HAHA

"Initially when you start with a shoe design, you have to give them a reason to exist..."

Back
Top Bottom