Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

these are ugly. period. I have every XX3, and copping the 3 CW's out after Turkey Day, but trying to get a pair of these?? I don't think so. Unless astore will hold a pair for me, no hassle, I'm not picking them up. The only attraction would be to have every XX3

These look like teh CDP 17s . . If anyone buys these - You should be shot. .. . Complaining ab cheap qqualitty and powder marks on your suade - But then pplwill camp for these.

LOL

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

I could care less about how ugly these look! At 529 pairs in the US, I'll be there in line copping. I was number 24 in line for the titaniums. what a heartbreaker that was lol. Not this time though. No way. Anyone know if 529 will be released to the rest of the world?? thanks in advance.
This statement is exactly what is wrong with the sneaker game these days... More people buythe LIMITED RELEASES TO MAKE A BUCK, instead of WHAT THEY LIKE... Where's the PASSION of getting that pair that you love???

I personally love these Black/Red XX3's, but I'm not a fan of lining up ever (especially right before Christmas)... I know thesewill look MUCH BETTER in person, and hopefully I can get a pair at a FAIR PRICE...

these are mine
pimp.gif

i like these a lot and would like to get a pair, but that
with how limited they are, the price will be much too steep.

I really feel bad for those who really like this CW because you know it's going to be a -20 degrees type of day just like when the titaniums were released. I am also extremely disgusted by the fact JB just can't release these on a warm summer day and it will most likely take someone having some seriousmedical condition for them to finally get the message.

Can't really say I'm surprised by this release as well but I am still heated by the fact they had to choose the titaniums as the other premier-releasecolorway. I am still a big proponent that they should've chosen the white/stealth-taxi CW and the release would've been equally "effective". The titaniums should've been a GR.

Well, at least there's the white/black-UNC colorway dropping on the 28th and I'll be copping multiple pairs. Good thing I've copped a pair ofMotorsports XX3 because if they were going to do another premier release, I bet the Motorsports CW would've been the choice.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

I could care less about how ugly these look! At 529 pairs in the US, I'll be there in line copping. I was number 24 in line for the titaniums. what a heartbreaker that was lol. Not this time though. No way. Anyone know if 529 will be released to the rest of the world?? thanks in advance.
This statement is exactly what is wrong with the sneaker game these days... More people buy the LIMITED RELEASES TO MAKE A BUCK, instead of WHAT THEY LIKE... Where's the PASSION of getting that pair that you love???

I personally love these Black/Red XX3's, but I'm not a fan of lining up ever (especially right before Christmas)... I know these will look MUCH BETTER in person, and hopefully I can get a pair at a FAIR PRICE...

HAHAHAHAHHAA Yo peep my collection. I wear every single pair of jordans I have ever owned. The only pairs I haven't worn are my carmine 6's, hare7's, black 3's, and maybe 1 other. I have NEVER sold a pair of my sneakers!! EVER!!! The first pair I even tried selling was this week! Theblk/gld spizikes in my sig BECAUSE THEY'RE 2 AND A HALF SIZES TOO SMALL!!!!.

You damn right I'll be selling these if I get them because I can't afford to wear a sneaker that is worth 1,000 plus dollars.

Don't take my comment as if I'm a reseller cuz if I was then I wouldn't care to explain myself
laugh.gif

HELP!!!!!! If i plan on camping out for these, where in NY should i go? my first thoughts were the nba store because its not as sneaker affiliated as FTL andother stores. Anybody know where i should camp and when i should start in NY?

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Pic via FlintGrey at KATC, TSG
Sneakers via TPrel

529 Pairs, 23 Stores, Dec. You know the deal.

264nv2r.jpg

2lubf2v.jpg

MaZe

whats up people? i just got some news on the release date from one of my connection's it's dec. 20
i am not 100% but this info is from a good source so i would count on it being the date

i can't wait to find out the stores so i can try and get a pair. i got screwed on the titaniums at the columbia mall in maryland ( i live in b-more).
it was going to be first come first served at the dtlr in columbia mall and i was there for 4 days and nights in my truck i don't no how many times thepolice made me
leave the parking lot at night .(you couldn't stay on the property after the mall closed). but i was there day in and day out.well the morning of therelease like 500 people showed up but i was still right at the door first.then the bad news came, the manager and district manager of dtlr showed up and saidit is no longer first come first serve , we will be having a raffle.
i was so pissed off they did this. if i would have known this i would have been chilling up at new york with the people up there.so to come to the end ididn't get a pair and most of the shoes went to people who just wanted to to sell them. i ended up getting a pair off e-bay for $1400 shipped.

this time i am not taking the chance of something going wrong i will be up new york at one of the stores up there so if anybody is from the maryland area ornew york and plan on getting the shoes get at me so we can hook up and go together or hook up when i get there......................peace

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Pic via FlintGrey at KATC, TSG
Sneakers via TPrel

529 Pairs, 23 Stores, Dec. You know the deal.

264nv2r.jpg

2lubf2v.jpg

MaZe

whats up people? i just got some news on the release date from one of my connection's it's dec. 20
i am not 100% but this info is from a good source so i would count on it being the date

i can't wait to find out the stores so i can try and get a pair. i got screwed on the titaniums at the columbia mall in maryland ( i live in b-more).
it was going to be first come first served at the dtlr in columbia mall and i was there for 4 days and nights in my truck i don't no how many times the police made me
leave the parking lot at night .(you couldn't stay on the property after the mall closed). but i was there day in and day out.well the morning of the release like 500 people showed up but i was still right at the door first.then the bad news came, the manager and district manager of dtlr showed up and said it is no longer first come first serve , we will be having a raffle.
i was so pissed off they did this. if i would have known this i would have been chilling up at new york with the people up there.so to come to the end i didn't get a pair and most of the shoes went to people who just wanted to to sell them. i ended up getting a pair off e-bay for $1400 shipped.

this time i am not taking the chance of something going wrong i will be up new york at one of the stores up there so if anybody is from the maryland area or new york and plan on getting the shoes get at me so we can hook up and go together or hook up when i get there......................peace

even if these were fire, i'm still not going thru the whole titanium fiasco again. titaniums release was my 1st and LAST TIME going thru that type ofnonsense.

that being said, i still don't think these are that bad tho.

Originally Posted by bugginout

23king24 wrote:

SEND ONE wrote:

The first wack XX3..............took long enough.

wrong the white/stealth/blk are complete basura.

these are ok but could have been better like maybe the red midsole couldve been maybe white.(calling BP)

Chill... The white/stealths are clean. At the very least, their colors match. JB used to release Jordans in no more than 4 or 5 CWs. Made
them feel exclusive. I love the 23s, but how many do we need?

co-sign!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i can't wait to get a pair of these . i got screwed on the first limited release at the Columbia mall. i was up there for 5 days in my truck and all week
long they said the release was first come first serve and i was there first. so when Friday morning came and 500 hundred people showed up i was at the front of
everybody. then the bad news, the dtlr employie's showed up and the district manager showed up and said it is no longer first come first serve , we will be
holding a raffle. well i was pissed and of course my number didn't get called

if i would have known this i would have went to new york for the week and hung out with the people up there to make sure i got myself apair. well i ended up
shopping on e-bay for about a week til all the hype went down alittle and the prices went down from $2000-$2500 to $1500 - $1700 and i copped a pair for $1400
shipped. now i can't stand columbia mall

and that dtlr in there so i hope they don't get them again.................that was a crazy week

i was there. everyone was at the one entrance upstairs, but they opened the doors downstairs near sears. i wound up being the 3rd person in the line at dtlr,then they started talkin that raffle bull $***. at that point, i knew it was a wrap.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom