Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

they look good but not enough to attempt to grab a pair. i'd pay retail for them but not a penny more, so therefore since i won't camp out for thesethat means i'd pay over retail.......... so no pair for me. was that a good cause/effect statement?
smile.gif

lot of people saying they dont like them surprising to me because it is a black/ red cw. They are like Joe Johnson's XX3 PEs he wore last year
except these has that candy paint red chassis like the chi-town XX3s. They aiight, but i dont like too many black/ red cws.

I like em a little but if i can't get them for retail the most i would pay is like 400. They are really limited but they won't sell like titaniums atall. Even though they are b/red

aahhh...looks like Ill be camping for a week again. Thanks for the pics! I camped for the Titaniums, Ill camp for these.

Originally Posted by 23edge

this is a %$$#*%! joke... greed will be Jordan brand's down fall

Whether you like em or not how does making a shoe extremely limited a sign of greed?

Sounds like they're trying to repeat the same formula as earlier this year.

Just like the the super-limited Titanium's brought hordes of attention to the Jordan line (it was all over the local & national news), Brand Jordan isattempting to repeat that exposure for themselves again leading up to the Jordan 2009 model. Remember, the execs are worried about the lack of interest thusfar in next years flagship model. I bet this was a last minute decision to release these this way.

I'll buy ANYTHING in blk/red but those should have been done better for$230, maybe if the red stiching wasn't there

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

how much will resellers sell these for

Why does it matter? You trying to resell? I want these for my collection personally.

Back
Top Bottom