Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

2eozibb.jpg

these HAVE to be top three of all time colorways of the XX3......

yeah these are
pimp.gif

So far it is not looking good for me out here in NOR CAL . I dont see why they took NTSF off . Everyone in the Bay Area rocks Jordans ... EVERYONE ...

I don't mean 2 keep rubbing it in ur faces but am I really the only poster who knows "exactly: what store I am copping from, at this present moment ofcourse.
The hype is looking low, from the NT perspective. Does anyone have any valid, factual-based opinions?
and finally
"who's coming with me?"

^^^ i would if i was out in NY but on my side of the states its not looking sunny any more ...

^with all you're posts dedicated 2 this very thread, I don't see why you will not get your size, regardless if launch day is cloudy.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I don't mean 2 keep rubbing it in ur faces but am I really the only poster who knows "exactly: what store I am copping from, at this present moment of course.
The hype is looking low, from the NT perspective. Does anyone have any valid, factual-based opinions?
and finally
"who's coming with me?"

Well can you post the stores that you know in NYC that are getting them? Or atleast send me a PM?

I don't mean 2 keep rubbing it in ur faces but am I really the only poster who knows "exactly: what store I am copping from, at this present moment of course.
and finally
"who's coming with me?"

I know about 7-10 people with theirs on lock including me ...so no, your not the only one
eyes.gif

ahh the emotions are so comical
Nike err Jb is laughing straight 2 the bank with this. So am I.

yo Will i lost my phone the Wednesday night u said u were commin to the HoH..you should know who I am by now so me up..

Originally Posted by ntngman

I'm glad only 529 pairs keep the garbage limited.

I wish they released in Stealth XX3 numbers so people didn't have to sleep on the street just for a chance to get them.

That's just me though.....

Originally Posted by bonafide125

and finally
"who's coming with me?"

Well can you post the stores that you know in NYC that are getting them? Or atleast send me a PM?

Yeah, if anyone has any info on stores NY, I would greatly appreciate it.

2 all the people in affiliation with NYC on this launch, question 2 you all.
Are you guys serious?
As a matter a fact, you are not serious, keep it moving flakers
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom