Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by easy3000

I heard HOH is only selling 20 pair or only got 20 pair. whateva you believe.

Sup Easy!

You guys should hear about the mayhem that went down at HoH this AM. Absolute mayhem.

I heard about that... I heard there were broken doors? Riot supposively? May have been rumars though. That was the word on the streets near Nike Town Chi thismorning.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by easy3000

I heard HOH is only selling 20 pair or only got 20 pair. whateva you believe.

Sup Easy!

You guys should hear about the mayhem that went down at HoH this AM. Absolute mayhem.

Flint wat up? I aint heard from you in awhile. I was gonna go to HOH, but I got a pair at AFICIONADO, but Im number 22there. I hope they got all of therepairs.

Glass door broke because people bum rushed the garbage can that the mall security said to line up at 6 am about 30 or 40 people ran and boom everyone pushedthe garbage can through the wall of glass. Police came and kicked everyone out but people rushed to the other doors to line up inside the mall by HOH, mallsecurity came in and kicked everyone of the property until 9 am but everyone came back at 8 to walk inside the mall.

Originally Posted by philgong

After research, I found the approximate release time is around 2:30 AM PST. But my biggest concern would be I highly doubt we can't successfully cop one pair, since a lot of people already knew the time. Initially, I thought that if nobody knows the exact release time, I probably will have an opportunity to get one, standing by all night and day online. However, right now it seems many people all know the estimated release time, which means we highly unlikely can get one pair. The situation must be like the Eminem Jordan 2. I was a "victim" of Eminem Jordan 2 release, since I was unable to check out my shoes within 20 minutes. For this pair of shoes, REMEMBER, FC only has 23 PAIRS. I can't imagine how it is gonna work. I am very very worried about that...
That's all well and good on that 2:30 a.m PT thing, but Jordan Brand's PR rep just hit us with the info that the shoe will release at 8:23p.m. PT/11:23 p.m. ET. Just posted it here.

Once again, this is straight from Jordan Brand PR. Plan accordingly.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by philgong

After research, I found the approximate release time is around 2:30 AM PST. But my biggest concern would be I highly doubt we can't successfully cop one pair, since a lot of people already knew the time. Initially, I thought that if nobody knows the exact release time, I probably will have an opportunity to get one, standing by all night and day online. However, right now it seems many people all know the estimated release time, which means we highly unlikely can get one pair. The situation must be like the Eminem Jordan 2. I was a "victim" of Eminem Jordan 2 release, since I was unable to check out my shoes within 20 minutes. For this pair of shoes, REMEMBER, FC only has 23 PAIRS. I can't imagine how it is gonna work. I am very very worried about that...
That's all well and good on that 2:30 a.m PT thing, but Jordan Brand's PR rep just hit us with the info that the shoe will release at 8:23 p.m. PT/11:23 p.m. ET. Just posted it here.

Once again, this is straight from Jordan Brand PR. Plan accordingly.
pimp.gif
Good lookin out man

I wonder if it will be mayham in shiekh sf? I know that they're is a line and all but hey you never know..any nt's from sf in line at shiekh?

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Glass door broke because people bum rushed the garbage can that the mall security said to line up at 6 am about 30 or 40 people ran and boom everyone pushed the garbage can through the wall of glass. Police came and kicked everyone out but people rushed to the other doors to line up inside the mall by HOH, mall security came in and kicked everyone of the property until 9 am but everyone came back at 8 to walk inside the mall.

All that drama? Not over a pair of shoes

just talked to Nike. They say there is pretty much no way the shoes will drop before midnight PST. But who knows........2:30 am is the "regular"nike.com release time, but since these are on Flight Club, they do not know.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

just talked to Nike. They say there is pretty much no way the shoes will drop before midnight PST. But who knows........2:30 am is the "regular" nike.com release time, but since these are on Flight Club, they do not know.

good looking out bro

My boy who works for Jordan told me that the Flight Club release has been confirmed for 11:23 PM EST on 12/23. Think 23. so that's 8:23 PM on the westcoast and 11:23 on the east cost....everyone in the middle should be able to figure that out. Good luck to everyone!

WELL LETS SEE. 11/12 cancellations, early purchases...same should apply to this, if anything theyd drop TOMORROW at 11:23

Originally Posted by rgriesi

My boy who works for Jordan told me that the Flight Club release has been confirmed for 11:23 PM EST on 11/23. Think 23. so that's 8:23 PM on the west coast and 11:23 on the east cost....everyone in the middle should be able to figure that out. Good luck to everyone!
This would not even be dropping on the 23rd. It would still be the 22nd......hmmmmm. i wonder.....

Originally Posted by shpongled25

Originally Posted by rgriesi

My boy who works for Jordan told me that the Flight Club release has been confirmed for 11:23 PM EST on 11/23. Think 23. so that's 8:23 PM on the west coast and 11:23 on the east cost....everyone in the middle should be able to figure that out. Good luck to everyone!
This would not even be dropping on the 23rd. It would still be the 22nd......hmmmmm. i wonder.....
If you read the post I linked to, you'd see it's 11:23 p.m. ET on Tuesday, not tonight.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

How were people able to get the 411 on the eminems? Someone must know the time frame.

eminems were scheduled to realease at 4pm pst and realeased at like 3:50 so they wont help us on these 23's

whats the number to try to call, if these release between 6:30 and 12:00am on the west coast i will need to try to call, or I wont be able to even have achance

Back
Top Bottom