Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

im just curiois on fc once you add to your cart could they take them out if some one else type in there credit card info before you?

Originally Posted by TEDDYSNEAKS

im just curiois on fc once you add to your cart could they take them out if some one else type in there credit card info before you?

Sure can. Happened to me with the XX3's. Now I have tricks
happy.gif

i highely doubt that its like that because for the eminem 2s it took me a while to type in my cc number but i still got em

Still don't have a time yet, but after further research
nerd.gif
I'mpretty certain it will be 2:30 pacific time. Trying to find out if that's am or pm. If it's pm I'm screwed cause of work, but I'll try and finda way out like I did for those Eminem II's
devil.gif
. Can anybody confirmthis especially the am or pm part?

sooooo.... you guys think the fc release will be tomorrow night? or tuesday eve?

good looking on the info either way if they get in my cart im go try to type everthing super fast

and i was messing around with flightclub earlier and dam when you refresh you got to click the enter sign everytime
that could be the diffrence if you refresh one second late your done

9thWonder23kid wrote:
sooooo.... you guys think the fc release will be tomorrow night? or tuesday eve?

Hope it's not Tuesday evening cause all the people out their campin who didn't cop will be in the rat race then too. I say keep it fair and go 2:30amPst/5:30am Est

Originally Posted by AJcollections

9thWonder23kid wrote:

Hope it's not Tuesday evening cause all the people out their campin who didn't cop will be in the rat race then too. I say keep it fair and go 2:30am Pst/5:30am Est

Yea your right ... I hope it is in the morning .....

After research, I found the approximate release time is around 2:30 AM PST. But my biggest concern would be I highly doubt we can't successfully cop onepair, since a lot of people already knew the time. Initially, I thought that if nobody knows the exact release time, I probably will have an opportunity to getone, standing by all night and day online. However, right now it seems many people all know the estimated release time, which means we highly unlikely can getone pair. The situation must be like the Eminem Jordan 2. I was a "victim" of Eminem Jordan 2 release, since I was unable to check out my shoeswithin 20 minutes. For this pair of shoes, REMEMBER, FC only has 23 PAIRS. I can't imagine how it is gonna work. I am very very worried about that...

it's crazy that there's so much hype around these shoes....given the time of year - i figured cats would be more focused on other things...

good luck fellas...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I'm shooting for a 12 as well. I would take an 11 1/2 or 13, but I think we will only get one shot at a size. If you get the "sold out" message for one size, it's pretty likely the others will be by the time you back out and try another size.

Guess that's 4 people already shooting for a sz12. Me, you, RICO, & shpongled25. Good luck too all. Even if I don't get them I know good dudes got my size.

YES I CAN DIG THAT ..... For real good luck and if not we know one of us made it out ok and it well be all good since we can all say we want to shoe FOR KEEPS ....

Yall do know that NT is not the only place "shooting for these XX3" the number of people going for a size 12 are in the thousands. I am one ofthem.

well im wondering if them other two stores jimmy jazz and the other where takin off the list wont those 46 pairs go on flightclub just wondering

that's how it should work but someone has already said one store is supposedly getting a few more than 23pairs

Back
Top Bottom