Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

congrats to the people who got theirs...

im salty as hell, but you know what - CANT KNOCK THE HUSTLE

to be honest, i was tryin to cop to make some extra cash so i can take an effing vacation lol

MexicanSoul
1187810867-95921_full.jpg

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

^I dont want anybody stealing my pics fam

and whatever I dont give a rat's %** if yall believe me or not but whatever

if you really think I purchased something else on the 23rd that costs EXACTLY THE SAME then whatever that just shows that your a hater

either way like I said I dont care so whatever

but im happy I got mine
smokin.gif

()

it's called a tag... just write your username on the picture..
alien.gif

(())

I had a 8.5 and then a 9.5 and then a 13 and then a 12 and they all said the same *%$*... It got to review and after that it said that the size was sold out...smh... thats it for me 2008 marked the year i stopped buying jordans i honestly feel like robbing someone in nyc...

to many haters...ya i tried to ge them and couldnt but i aint gonna sit here and call people liers if they say they copped
hating aint healthy jus let them be!!!!

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

i really thought most of you niketalkers were smart, kevin is just showing u guys an example on how u dont need to put ur cc info in. SOX? wth is wrong with u guys tryin to clown. your the damn clowns. that 36 whatever is just a fake order from FC so he can show you, $36 for the xx3's come on guys? who would try to lie about that, let kevin be if he got them congradulate him we all FAM. better than those ****kers who go on here that arent members just to steal info. Dont hate on others please, it looks pathetic.

shut the @%#@ up

thanks for quoting this. you're the example that was talking bout. u fit that exact discription clown. straight up hater

1. Learn how to spell. description is the word you're looking for. 2. Define "hater". Its highlyunlikely that you have anything or have accomplished anything in life that would cause me to envy you, in turn, hate on you for any reason at all.

laugh.gif
not at all. I'm just giving you a hard time because everyone wassaying you were annoying. I'm not a collector, haven't bought a pair of shoes in a year...if the order would have gone through...straight to ebay theywould have gone.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Anyone else ready to retire? I am so sick of this limited release S**T.

Count me in!

Email already sent to Nike after the damn Em IIs fiasco. I'm done for sure now after this clusterf#ck BS. I'll leave the cheaply made retros and limited releases to hypebeasts, resellers, AND/or kids. This site is rampant with immature children now and most of them just dumb down shoe collecting more than ever before.
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

It's been real .... it's been fun .... but lately it hasn't been real fun. EF U JB!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

(as a side note .... I think I've found my fix and that is to stay away from the overrated jumpman. I'll save on cash and an immense amount of uncessary frustration)

Congrats to the ppl who are still d#ck riding on JB and thinks MJ is the greatest person in this world. Basketball-wise, KOBE pound for pound/skill for skill would slay MJ anyday. I know that's going to rile up some folks but most of the ppl on this forum never have seen MJ play on Live TV or in person. I have, so I know what's up. Personality-wise, they both suck.

Time to change my avy and refrain from entering the JB forum. I was a J head but not anymore. Thanks, JB, for wrecking my 1st love. Maybe I'll return someday, but I'm a man scorned right now looking to teach people a lesson.
devil.gif
U GOT IT ALL WRONG PATNA! U WERE NEVER A J HEAD. YOU WERE A HYPEBEAST. NOW GET THE F UP OUTTA HERE AND NEVER COME BACK. GOT NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU
laugh.gif
.... Laughing at homeboy who said "patna" as in Pat + na .... shows me already where your head is at, so a diss attempt from you is just a shrug of the shoulders and a pop of the collar.

And, also, were a hypebeast? Don't you mean "are" a hypebeast. Pls ... go take some English lessons. You'll make the world a better place.

i seriously thought u were leaving. u were as in your GONE, but obviously still hear, man keep his words straight. be a man of your words my guy, this aintenglish class. u admit to your own crap

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

to many haters...ya i tried to ge them and couldnt but i aint gonna sit here and call people liers if they say they copped

Good to see there are about 7 of us mature people on here

i really thought most of you niketalkers were smart, kevin is just showing u guys an example on how u dont need to put ur cc info in. SOX? wth is wrong with u guys tryin to clown. your the damn clowns. that 36 whatever is just a fake order from FC so he can show you, $36 for the xx3's come on guys? who would try to lie about that, let kevin be if he got them congradulate him we all FAM. better than those ****kers who go on here that arent members just to steal info. Dont hate on others please, it looks pathetic.

shut the @%#@ up

thanks for quoting this. you're the example that was talking bout. u fit that exact discription clown. straight up hater

1. Learn how to spell. description is the word you're looking for. 2. Define "hater". Its highly unlikely that you have anything or have accomplished anything in life that would cause me to envy you, in turn, hate on you for any reason at all.

laugh.gif
not at all. I'm just giving you a hard time because everyone was saying you were annoying. I'm not a collector, haven't bought a pair of shoes in a year...if the order would have gone through...straight to ebay they would have gone.

But on the real, you're acting annoying just let it be

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

yes, because an online forum, about sneakers to boot, is a measure of how "mature" one is. ****!
laugh.gif

Log off..better yet..ignore me.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

yes, because an online forum, about sneakers to boot, is a measure of how "mature" one is. ****!
laugh.gif

Log off..better yet..ignore me.

now ur hating on us.. u need to **** seriously people like u and resellers r wat is killin the shoe game
smh.gif

shut the @%#@ up

1. Learn how to spell. description is the word you're looking for. 2. Define "hater". Its highly unlikely that you have anything or have accomplished anything in life that would cause me to envy you, in turn, hate on you for any reason at all.

laugh.gif
not at all. I'm just giving you a hard time because everyone was saying you were annoying. I'm not a collector, haven't bought a pair of shoes in a year...if the order would have gone through...straight to ebay they would have gone.

spelling aint an issue here. thanks for being my english teacher though. u hating on kevin not me. never said anything about me. i dont care whoops i forgot acomma in dont, bout what u think about me. whoops forgot an A in bout and mispelled u. oh well. trying to get people on spelling aint gonna cut it dawg. whoopsmispelled gonna and dawg. damn i need dictionary

Is there anybody that has a bigger size and would like to trade it off to get my size 7.5. I need a bigger size then 7.5, mane! I would like to have my sizefor me to keep .

Holla at me promptly please.

Good job for all of you cats that copped this release. To everyone that got the b.s. sold out thing, I feel ya. It was fun leading up to it though, haha. Atleast we weren't out in the snow and everything like some of those on the east coast. I hope i see someone rocking these on the streets, no matter whatthey pay for them.

Back
Top Bottom