Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

255t6wx.gif

Classic Jordan Brand.

If anyone got a 9.5 pm me, maybe we can work out a deal on a MORE LIMITED jordan I got
laugh.gif

ps...757shoefanatic, I hate you..and now Im not gonna trade you the Wizards...lol

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

i really thought most of you niketalkers were smart, kevin is just showing u guys an example on how u dont need to put ur cc info in. SOX? wth is wrong with u guys tryin to clown. your the damn clowns. that 36 whatever is just a fake order from FC so he can show you, $36 for the xx3's come on guys? who would try to lie about that, let kevin be if he got them congradulate him we all FAM. better than those ****kers who go on here that arent members just to steal info. Dont hate on others please, it looks pathetic.

What?

Originally Posted by retrofinders23

mine is still on the add to cart screen any thoughts its added in my cart?
One thought.......GO TO BED, THEY'RE LONG GONE BY NOW!!!

If i remember correctly keven weren't you the one that said only certain people get through because nike allows them by checking there ip address. And ifthe rumor that people who ordered the Eminem 2 couldn't order these how did your order go through? I know you didn't use the same account, you usedyour brothers but did you also use a different computer?

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I would think JB knows that the majority of these pairs are going to be resold for 10x their retail price.

Why would they not just sell them for $1000???

Keep the production numbers the same, but this way the people that seriously WANT them, can get them, or atleast have a better chance to. JB makes more money, and the people that want them, get them. And the people that wanna just make a quick buck can keep it moving.

Just a thought
theres still going to be people out there that will resell them for 10000 its just going to make everything harder

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Anyone else ready to retire? I am so sick of this limited release S**T.

Count me in!

Email already sent to Nike after the damn Em IIs fiasco. I'm done for sure now after this clusterf#ck BS. I'll leave the cheaply made retros andlimited releases to hypebeasts, resellers, AND/or kids. This site is rampant with immature children now and most of them just dumb down shoe collecting morethan ever before.
44625ede6599d3588d44ba35174c9ea617f5bd9.gif

It's been real .... it's been fun .... but lately it hasn't been real fun. EF U JB!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

(as a side note .... I think I've found my fix and that is to stay away from the overrated jumpman. I'll save on cash and an immense amount ofuncessary frustration)

Congrats to the ppl who are still d#ck riding on JB and thinks MJ is the greatest person in this world. Basketball-wise, KOBE pound for pound/skill for skillwould slay MJ anyday. I know that's going to rile up some folks but most of the ppl on this forum never have seen MJ play on Live TV or in person. Ihave, so I know what's up. Personality-wise, they both suck.

Time to change my avy and refrain from entering the JB forum. I was a J head but not anymore. Thanks, JB, for wrecking my 1st love. Maybe I'll returnsomeday, but I'm a man scorned right now looking to teach people a lesson.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by rocboy023

wow thats crazy so how many people on here actually did get them??
Supposedly 2-3 peeps. But no shots of confirmation screen. I'll take their word for it.

i really thought most of you niketalkers were smart, kevin is just showing u guys an example on how u dont need to put ur cc info in. SOX? wth is wrong with u guys tryin to clown. your the damn clowns. that 36 whatever is just a fake order from FC so he can show you, $36 for the xx3's come on guys? who would try to lie about that, let kevin be if he got them congradulate him we all FAM. better than those ****kers who go on here that arent members just to steal info. Dont hate on others please, it looks pathetic.

OH AND BY THE WAY PEOPLE SAYIN SCREW U JB AND ALL THAT CRAP. STRAIGHT UP HYPEBEAST ON THE REAL. TRY TO GET THIS RELEASE. COULDNT SO THEY QUIT? LOL F ING HYPEBEAST
Thank you. I was waiting for someone to do this. Just didnt feel like typing it all. These little kids are annoying on here acting all childish.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

OH AND BY THE WAY PEOPLE SAYIN SCREW U JB AND ALL THAT CRAP. STRAIGHT UP HYPEBEAST ON THE REAL. TRY TO GET THIS RELEASE. COULDNT SO THEY QUIT? LOL F ING HYPEBEAST
Thank you. I was waiting for someone to do this. Just didnt feel like typing it all. These little kids are annoying on here acting all childish.

AMEN

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by retrofinders23

mine is still on the add to cart screen any thoughts its added in my cart?
One thought.......GO TO BED, THEY'RE LONG GONE BY NOW!!!

But again.. that is the problem right there.. they SHOULDN'T be gone.. if they are in HIS cart then he should still own them until they are purchased..thats the proper way an e-commerce implementation should work. You shouldn't have situations where the SAME PRODUCT is inside multiple carts.. itdoesn't even make any sense.

Many websites (Expedia for one) employ a system whereby you enter something into your "cart", the system gives you a time limit for which you declineor accept it and continue the purchase. But for some odd reason, Nike's system does not employ a safe structure of this type. Furthermore, they provide notechnical support to the Flight Club website, and yet provide full support to all other parts of NDC.. Does this make any sense? Or is this just further proofthat Nike just wants to screw customers over as much as they can?

Back
Top Bottom