Im Coppin Butta :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Underground king effecting the masses
TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

Thanks for the detailed pics...

But this is the only Jordan that looks perfect DS... crap after 3-5 wears...

And, as I recall, these killed my feet.

I'll do $99.99 tops for 'em.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

XV fans coming out the woodworks
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

i remember when these dropped me copping a week early loves these bad boys they look great with jeans.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Not to bad, aside from that HUGE crease..lol ..But yea, I remember gettin these way back when.... Probably a cop for me... Black and red is my bread and butter. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Tha numbers 23, 6, n 15 i understand on the shoe. Wut's the 2 n 17 on the bottom stand for? I'm guessing the 2 stands for two gold medals. No idea about 17.
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

I love these, there perfect for the winter, with all the hate people have on these joints I hope they won't be too hard to cop on-line.

after the more recent aj releases these actually don't look that bad anymore. they could do without that crazy tongue though. the white and obsidians were on point tho.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

wasn't a fan before. still not a fan now.

i keep going back to, if I can't picture the man wearing a pair of shoes (cause he never wore them in a game), then I just can't like a shoe.

Quote:
Tha numbers 23, 6, n 15 i understand on the shoe. Wut's the 2 n 17 on the bottom stand for? I'm guessing the 2 stands for two gold medals. No idea about 17.
HOY! Pinoy ako!

I would like to get these, but if it's an online release, I probably won't have a chance.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG - mikejs210::.​

this is the last shoe tinker designed before he came back to do the XX... im coppin fa sho!
DONT LET THE POST COUNT FOOL YOU.. I BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

I'll be pre-ordering mine. I believe these are a quick strike!!
Enter Code (322) at www.kaysshoes.com to Save on Pre-Ordering Air Jordan 8 "Playoffs".-Pre-order Guaranteed!! Great Selection and the Best Service!

I am waiting on all XV's to drop...cop...cop...copppppp
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

I do need a pair of 15s to fill the gap in my numeric progression...
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

Quote:
this is the last shoe tinker designed before he came back to do the XX... im coppin fa sho!

He did the vast majority of the design of the XVI's- just read Driven From Within.

Im not a huge fan of these, but a fan.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

these are soo wack.

Almost as bad as the originals. No ankle support + stupid design = dissapointment

Back
Top Bottom