Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

i hope so i need another pair. one of my fav Js  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

Too early for a re release.  Can't these still be had for reasonable on Ebay?
grin.gif

My first pair of J's back in '98.  Then I bought this retro in '05.
yeah, not to mention on the forums...same with the flints...fairly easy to find and for not too much more than what retail (plus tax) will be for the new retros. That's why I don't understand the hype...people acting like they can't just find a pair online. meh

grin.gif

yeah, not to mention on the forums...same with the flints...fairly easy to find and for not too much more than what retail (plus tax) will be for the new retros. That's why I don't understand the hype...people acting like they can't just find a pair online. meh

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

grin.gif

Do you guys have small feet?  

grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

grin.gif

I haven't seen a DS 04 sz 9.5 go for less than $270

grin.gif

grin.gif

They have to have small feet, I'm a size 12-12.5 somtimes a 13 and I can't find a DS pair for less then 3 bills.

grin.gif

They have to have small feet, I'm a size 12-12.5 somtimes a 13 and I can't find a DS pair for less then 3 bills.

Originally Posted by Executive76

actually, i have to agree.
bred 13s sell for a pretty penny.
flints vary greatly in value u tho

Originally Posted by Executive76

actually, i have to agree.
bred 13s sell for a pretty penny.
flints vary greatly in value u tho

I bought my og blk red 13s in sz 12 ds for only 215 early this yr. Not sure how the resell jumped, but looks like I will be getting rid of before the price declines.lol

I bought my og blk red 13s in sz 12 ds for only 215 early this yr. Not sure how the resell jumped, but looks like I will be getting rid of before the price declines.lol

Back
Top Bottom