Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

pimp.gif

Hopefully this holds up.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

That looks like an 04 pair, but that would be crazy if these do come out again. Layaway is going to be my friend this year.

You took the words right out of my mouth, my friend. Layaway will become my best friends for the next couple of months
laugh.gif

That looks like an 04 pair, but that would be crazy if these do come out again. Layaway is going to be my friend this year.

You took the words right out of my mouth, my friend. Layaway will become my best friends for the next couple of months
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

draydray87 wrote:
why does everyone assume these won't retro with the 3m?
Right! Just NT finding something to #$%%@ about. The last pair had 3m and so did the OGs. Why you guys are assuming otherwise is a head scratch.......

draydray87 wrote:
Right! Just NT finding something to #$%%@ about. The last pair had 3m and so did the OGs. Why you guys are assuming otherwise is a head scratch.......

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

draydray87 wrote:

Are you guys @!$+%$ lost or something??   

Did you guys see what they did with the Flint 13's???   The OG's had 3M, so did the retro, but the 2010 doesn't.

draydray87 wrote:

Did you guys see what they did with the Flint 13's???   The OG's had 3M, so did the retro, but the 2010 doesn't.

Favorite colorway of t 13s hands down.... still got my 04 pair but I aint gon lie I would definately cop a pair or two of these. I love this colorway.....

Favorite colorway of t 13s hands down.... still got my 04 pair but I aint gon lie I would definately cop a pair or two of these. I love this colorway.....

passing on these... id rather have flints and white/reds

passing on these... id rather have flints and white/reds

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

draydray87 wrote:

THIS

draydray87 wrote:

THIS

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

draydray87 wrote:

THIS

oh word? that sucks....
laugh.gif

im glad i got most of da 2005 retros chillin on ICE.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

draydray87 wrote:

THIS

oh word? that sucks....
laugh.gif

im glad i got most of da 2005 retros chillin on ICE.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom