black/royal low phats

they are stated to release Dec. 1st, but they probably dropped early just like the blk/red's.

i refuse to settle for these...make them a strap high please!!!
nerd.gif

When something is listed as the 1st of the month, that is just the projected delivery date unless it's a Saturday. Since these have no official ReleaseDate, stores can place these out for sale the moment they arrive.

Great pics BTW robiin. What kind of camera is that?

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

havent seen them yet around the BAY
youre not looking hard enough...theyre everywhere
wink.gif

Everywhere Everywhere Everywhere ... Cant wait till I get back in the game to cop both colorways ...

I am going to have to wait for NDC for these because out here in South Carolina, Jordan releases are hard to come by. I havent even seen a pair of Jordan phatshere yet. But those are very nice. Cant wait

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I didn't know they released already. These are an automatic double-up. This might be the only time I can honestly say I like the low/phat version better than the original hightops.

Hightops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lows my man

But these are nice tho

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Were these released yet at all? and does anyone know where i can get these from?

(wasn't sure if i could post here or not sorry if not)

for bay area heads, these dropped at Shiekhs...( i think 2 weeks ago), but thats where i got mine

for bay area heads, these dropped at Shiekhs...( i think 2 weeks ago), but thats where i got mine

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I didn't know they released already. These are an automatic double-up. This might be the only time I can honestly say I like the low/phat version better than the original hightops.

Hightops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lows my man

But these are nice tho
Yeah, these are pretty nice. But I'll get the 2001 Hi's instead.
smokin.gif

I hate to admit it, but I love the lows. I'm not a low shoe guy, so hopefully they'll release them in a Hi-cut or with the strap. I'll take themhowever I can get them. Retro the White/Navy/Silvers while you're at it also!

Back
Top Bottom