Black Scale Flagship Store 55 Grant Ave. San Francisco

Black Scale finally opened up a flagship store in San Francisco. the address is 55 Grant Avenue on the second floor. I don't think anyone started a threadabout the shop yet, so I decided to do one. I don't work with Black Scale.

Heres a look into the Winter 09 look book.

Yo that winter stuff is looking dope.

Why did they move? The store was close to me since I attended ccsf.

From my understanding that store near CCSF was just a pop up store.
I think this is a more permanent location.

new store is nice
went up there last week and picked up some tees and a beanie,

Originally Posted by SC415

Yo that winter stuff is looking dope.

Why did they move? The store was close to me since I attended ccsf.

Yeah, they moved cause the one on San Jose Avenue was their Pop-Up shop until they found a permanent location. They actually stayed at the San Jose Ave spot 2months longer than they were really supposed to. And they have another Pop-Up / Concept shop in LA. Its inside the Hall Of Fame store on Fairfax.

I kind of ran into it (didn't go into it cause I had to jet) the other day and had no idea how close they were to the downtown area. I thought they were upnear like where the Hundreds are. Good location but rent must be super expensive there....and just would have never thought I seen the day street wearcompanies would open up downtown.

Originally Posted by trueSOLE927

is this near the northface store? #+!?

I'm feelin that tee in the shirt picture.
i went to both stores last week and they about a block or two away from each other, definitely walking distance

Stopped by the shop today, the Android Homme sneakers drop this saturday. Selling for $129.00. They also dropped a bunch of jeans and carhartt like pants. The5th Column x Black Scale tees and crew necks are ill. Go check it out

Here is more of the stuff that is currently in shop right now.

Card Holder

Black Scale's first New Era collaboration (not including the Hall of Fame New Era Collaboration)

Black on Black 15 oz. selvedge denim

Mustard Brown Duck Canvas Pants

Railroad Pinstripe Jeans

Black Scale Pins (sold as a set. 1 black 1 white)

Dropping this Saturday, December 12, 2009 is the Black Scale x Android Homme Sneakers and jacket. I was told the sneakers will be sold for $129.00. No word onthe retail for the jacket.

Originally Posted by antheezy

everything is ill this season... but those railroad pants are not steezy haha

Yeah man, thats what I said too. But they said that those Railroad Pants have been selling really well.

i'M a big fan of Blvck Scvle. I chop it up with Mega everytime I get the chance to when I stop by...interesting dude he is.

I've been wearing their products since late '07 but lately I feel as though their designing has fell off quite a bit...lets hope its not for good.

379479090.jpg

379479098.jpg

378903874.jpg

378903879.jpg

377968893.jpg

these are my recent black scale items....the railroad pants sold out at the shop

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i'M a big fan of Blvck Scvle. I chop it up with Mega everytime I get the chance to when I stop by...interesting dude he is.

I've been wearing their products since late '07 but lately I feel as though their designing has fell off quite a bit...lets hope its not for good.

I actually think their designs have come a long way. Looks a lot better from what they started with the super steezy tees and the rosary tees. I dig howthey're doing the higher end look in street wear.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

how much were the glasses lugz? and is yellow/blk the only colorway for the NE fitted?

Sunglasses I believe are $150.00 and the New Era only comes in Yellow and Black right now.

"Bluck Scule"?
laugh.gif
I see what they're trying to do by replacing the "a" with "v" but it should be pretty comical to anyonewho's not an idiot.

Originally Posted by supasteezy

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I actually think their designs have come a long way. Looks a lot better from what they started with the super steezy tees and the rosary tees. I dig how they're doing the higher end look in street wear.
I agree.

BS been around since 05-06? I believe so, not sure but they've definitely improved and looked a whole lot better when they first started. I feel asthough every season they drop something its better than the last.

BS is definitely my favorite streetwear brand at the moment

The Black Scale Black Box mystery boxes are so worth it! I bought one for 50 dollars, and got 3 tee shirts and 1 fitted.

yeah the sunglasses were 150 and the new era was in black and yellow...i don't really need a box because i know i would be getting doubles on thingsbecause i have a lot of black scale pieces...look out for the Black Scale X Us Versus Them Collab and the Black Scale X Fitted Hawaii Collab coming soon

Back
Top Bottom