Black Scale Flagship Store 55 Grant Ave. San Francisco

Originally Posted by lugz209

Black Scale X Fitted Hawaii Collab coming soon
just saw the pics, im disappointed and the leather looks disgusting on the fitted

Originally Posted by eeibaby

You mind posting what you got? I ordered a $100 one

I would post it, but then the items aren't for me. I'm keeping everything in the plastic because I'm giving the shirts as gifts, and I'mkeeping the fitted for myself lol.

Heres the Black Scale x Fitted Hawaii collab. Drops on Dec 26 2009.
The T-Shirt comes in two colorways. SF gets the red and black and then Hawaii gets the Black and White (not pictured). I saw Mega today, and he was wearing theHawaii colorway. The shirt is pretty clean. The hat looks pretty sweet in person. Its not quite my look, but still a pretty dope fitted.

oh aight because everyone from Black scale posts up on there like Mega, Alfred, Ruby, Rob...everyone is talkin about what they are getting in their mysteryblack boxes

That GREED fitted is a DOPE.

I would cop it if they used different materials .

But none the less that fitted is DOPE

So I just got my box in yesterday and I'm really disappointed.

I paid for $100 and all I got was 5 tees & a snapback, someone paid for $50 and got 4 tees and a snapback. One other guy who paid for a 100 basically goteverything I got 1 less tee, a beanie & the new die cut hoodie.

went to the flagship yesterday and they had the woolrich jacket...only 10 made and 4 left in the store...they were 350...i went there and copped the fittedhawaii collab stuff and an us versus them collab tee
380192608.jpg

yeah there are 2 crew (black and gray) and 2 tees ...then one exclusively for fitted hawaii in black

Here is a couple new releases.

Black Scale x DTA

Black Scale Tiger Camo Shirt

Black Scale Woolrich Jacket

Back
Top Bottom