Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I didn't even get a tweet from NDC about the release. I had to get on my twitter app for the link. No chance for that 13 :smh:

Little tip : eastbay timer slows down after awhile so must always refresh around 1 min countdown starts. one tab was like 20 sec slower when i refreshed.

Last edited:
im@the office and i have ndc, ftl, eastbay and finishline all open trying to order my 1 pair. I failed on all of them.
For those of you who got your pairs just now, what kind of internet do you have?

These foams sold out in under 12 minutes. as per the usual popular releases. :smh:

Awesome Start To A Friday!

LOL

/\/\/\/\/\/\/ dude that sz13 came in a miracle for me man!!!!!

said sold out after 5 seconds!!!

luckily it let me add it after about 2 mins.

i was so close to walking off heated

thank gosh, good luck for once! just let it happen one more week!

Don't get why i suck so bad at this, Online is always bust for me, oh well, these were for a friend and not for me

and i was on top of the eastbay counter and they said sold out within 3 seconds of posting the add to cart link

sz13 just keeps getting harder n harder

next week and ill be done for a while

Was on NDC twitter page refreshing and got the ndc tweet popup on tweet deck for the link and it worked like a charm... 5:00 a.m. checkout time... no luck on eastbay though... 0 for the last 2 with them...

Little tip : eastbay timer slows down after awhile so must always refresh around 1 min countdown starts. one tab was like 20 sec slower when i refreshed.
ok, that's probably where i messed up at. I didn't refresh when it was under a minute. Eventho i was ahead of 8:00 by a minute. oh well can't complain I'm lucky to even get one pair from ndc.

none of these releases are easy.. its all about luck, and how fast you click, and your connection is.

Don't get why i suck so bad at this, Online is always bust for me, oh well, these were for a friend and not for me
This. Trying to cop for my boy and test out for the XI next week. Couldn't even add a 13 to cart on NDC or Eastbay
:smh: not looking good
I'll try on my phone since that is what worked for me before
Congrats to all who copped though

Last edited:
Struck out... I've copped DB 9's, Galaxy Rookies and even pink foams and struck out on these.... got the no longer available error as soon as link went live.... OH well... onto the cool grey 9's...

ATTENTION!
Sorry, one or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit allowed. For more information or if you have any questions please contact us at 1 800 806 6453. [Code: 041L-0000000]

Wouldn't let me checkout but shoes still in cart.

Last edited:
i got through easbay with the gym greens

i sat there and refreshed everything and hit add sz 13 the second they came up

FORGET EASTBAY

NDC or bust for 7 days from now

This. Trying to cop for my boy and test out for the XI next week. Couldn't even add a 13 to cart on NDC or Eastbay
mean.gif
not looking good
I'll try on my phone since that is what worked for me before
Most places have stopped with the phone orders though. Online might possibly be your only hope if you can't get them in stores. 

LOL at guys saying "easy cop" when there are tons of people on here that were unable to add to cart on any of the three sites. Congrats on your pick-up. I was able to get my size of NDC, but it's not an easy cop because you were lucky enough to get thru.

struck out online for my size 13 but what else is new. Congrats to all those that were able to get their pairs minus the beasts and douche resellers of course!

Tried to cop thru Eastbay since it was my first option and had no luck adding to cart. NDC twitter link popped up and was able to add my size with a quickness! This shoe was actually hard to cop. Congrats to those who were able to secure a pair! Good luck to everyone next week!

Back
Top Bottom