Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Not sure how I did it....but managed to snag 2 pairs off NDC this AM.....one in my size and one smaller size for trade bait. We'll see if my 2nd order gets canceled though.....

JJ pissed me off last night so I'm glad I was able to get them off NDC.....

Last edited:
Just realized today is friday. A lot of people want to blame kids, when it's mostly the grown *** adults that's taking all the pairs :lol:

Honestly don't think it's luck to get through. I haven't missed a release on NDC since the Dave White restock in March lol.
It's all about what Internet you have IMO
Sadly its more factors than that....I have fiber optic and today struck out, but got the DB9's and rookie galaxies...those of us who got the product not available page were screwed from that second on...

JimmyJazz has been the most reliable for me even though i didn't get through last night. No twitter link and countdown timer add to cart BS. >:

Another L for me...
mad.gif

This. Trying to cop for my boy and test out for the XI next week. Couldn't even add a 13 to cart on NDC or Eastbay
:smh: not looking good

I'll try on my phone since that is what worked for me before
Most places have stopped with the phone orders though. Online might possibly be your only hope if you can't get them in stores. 
No i meant through my phone internet (Safari on iP5)

I was always under the impression that my size 7 wasn't as common as 8-9 and usually I get easy cops online but this is ridiculous. I keep seeing 8.5 and 9 pop up on NDC

For those who weren't successful, dont give up hope.

You know Niketowns everywhere will Re-RSVP. So stay on the twitter feed later after the designated pick up times. Some may even FCFS for the remaining pairs.

Was just able to add that 9 to my cart on NDC, but I got my 9.5 through FTL.com and 10 through FTL/HOH ticket. I'll be releasing it at 9 if anyone needs it...

I never failed on NDC before.
I wouldn't have been surprised to see sizes gone. but for the page to not even load is a joke.

its something about the browser I'm sure. first time missing out on NDC since the BHM pack.

You using google chrome? I tried the link on safari a minute later and it worked fine

Last edited:
I never failed on NDC before.
I wouldn't have been surprised to see sizes gone. but for the page to not even load is a joke.

its something about the browser I'm sure. first time missing out on NDC since the BHM pack.

You using google chrome? I tried the link on safari a minute later and it worked fine

firefox. took me like 10 refreshes until it finally loaded the shoes. all sizes gone of course.

Back
Top Bottom