Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Someone wants to trade their BHM Kobe's straight trade with my stealths. hahaha..you crazy..
laugh.gif

BHMs are fuego...but there's no way I'd give up my Stealths for those.  Probably my most worn non-runner over the past two months.

Headed to Paris in a couple of weeks and looking to see if any of these are still around. Anyone have recommendation of shoe spots to check out? Major retail or underground spot? Thanks

Headed to Paris in a couple of weeks and looking to see if any of these are still around. Anyone have recommendation of shoe spots to check out? Major retail or underground spot? Thanks
There's a Nike store on Champ elysee right besides the original LV store. Huge store with four levels. you might want to check that out.

Just wanted to let some fellow NTers know, some fool tried to scam me on some Coppers earlier this month.  Did a deal over the phone with paypal and said he'd ship the next day.  Two days later I text him asking for a tracking # or just if he sent them yet.  He didn't respond.  I ask him again two days after that, he didn't respond.  Been a week since we dealt and no shoes.  Texted him three or four times in one day soon after and got nothing. 

I paid through an invoice and opened a dispute for two days before taking it to a claim.  Paypal emailed him and he still didn't respond, fool had like 12 days to say something, lie or what not.  Claim went in my favor and my money was refunded, simple as that.

This fool is Jordan Harper and his email is [email protected].  If anyone comes across this clown just pass and move on, dude is a joke.

Just wanted to let some fellow NTers know, some fool tried to scam me on some Coppers earlier this month.  Did a deal over the phone with paypal and said he'd ship the next day.  Two days later I text him asking for a tracking # or just if he sent them yet.  He didn't respond.  I ask him again two days after that, he didn't respond.  Been a week since we dealt and no shoes.  Texted him three or four times in one day soon after and got nothing. 

I paid through an invoice and opened a dispute for two days before taking it to a claim.  Paypal emailed him and he still didn't respond, fool had like 12 days to say something, lie or what not.  Claim went in my favor and my money was refunded, simple as that.

This fool is Jordan Harper and his email is [email protected].  If anyone comes across this clown just pass and move on, dude is a joke.
That sucks glad u got your money back.

Yeah, call your local HoH to see what they are doing, mine is doing raffle.

Pray to based god.

Mine is doing FCFS on sunday morning. Footaction tweeted as well. My mall has every shoes store in it so I'm wondering if they have quite a few in stock.

Stoked for the restock, missed out on release date and not paying over $350 for these. Went to my local HOH without knowing and signed up for a size 12, i wear 11.5 in pros but the employees there recommended for me to go a half size up. How's the fit for y'all as far as pros and ones?

Just called my local hoh they're doing the raffle only today some bs, I'm stuck here at work

im callin my hoh tomorrow I hope I aint miss the raffle i been wanting this ever since i missed the release 

Called my Local Footaction (which usually gets every Foam release), employee acted like he didn't know what I was talking about... Let the games begin!

If theres a Stealth restock and Bred 13 restock super bowl sunday on Footaction you guys think NDC will have that restock too? 

Paassed on these first time. May get them this time. how are these tanks? these don't scratch or scuff at all? how do they handle mud and dirt/gravel?

Paassed on these first time. May get them this time. how are these tanks? these don't scratch or scuff at all? how do they handle mud and dirt/gravel?

I've worn mine in the snow about 4 times and they still look almost like new.

This probably what dtlr was waiting for. They just released the info early and used it as a way to get more email subscribers. I wouldn't be surprised if the released them online Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom