Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Can someone tell me how do the Stealth Foamposites fit? or Foams in general? Been hearing I could go true to size cause they end up loosening and molding to your feet. Any help would be appreciated.
If you're patient enough i'd recommend TTS. If you have a wider foot or don't want to deal with the arduous break-in time, go .5 size up. I went TTS and after about 5 wears, I can really start to feel and appreciate the comfort.

If you're patient enough i'd recommend TTS. If you have a wider foot or don't want to deal with the arduous break-in time, go .5 size up. I went TTS and after about 5 wears, I can really start to feel and appreciate the comfort.
Appreciate it. Looking forward to getting my first foams on the sunday restock is the reason I'm asking.

who's in the Tampa  / Orlando FL area and trying to do a camp with me??? I NEED these in my life! Can't miss em again!

What time you trying to go out there? Not really interested in camping, but I might go out there early depending on how crazy Saturday night gets.

who's in the Tampa  / Orlando FL area and trying to do a camp with me??? I NEED these in my life! Can't miss em again!
You do realize it will be in the low 40s ? That may not be cold to some ppl, but to this life long floridan, u can keep that camping nonsense
frown.gif

You do realize it will be in the low 40s ? That may not be cold to some ppl, but to this life long floridan, u can keep that camping nonsense
frown.gif

Aint nobody got time to be driving back and forth to the mall..

Just for a chance to win..

I need that online drop..

I actually won some stuff there thru Raffles. Prolly cuz that latina who does the raffles got a thing for me. Yiiiiii

Serramonte FTL and FTA have em. However for some reson the locator thing didn't show serramonte as the closest in the Bay Area.

Looks like I know where to TRY and get them. Thanks for the heads up

Serramonte FTL and FTA have em. However for some reson the locator thing didn't show serramonte as the closest in the Bay Area.

[COLOR=#red]Appreciate the heads up bruh.[/COLOR]

The raffle ended today if y'all didn't get the chance to go, they said they will call the winners tomorrow. So far I've struck out on all the releases let see how this one turns out

Man whenever I can't decide what shoes to wear I just throw these on with whatever. Also wanted to share a size 8.5 for 325 on sneaker st.

Serramonte stores are getting em... I couldn't get a ticket for the raffle tho... wonder if they release the pairs after 5-6pm on Sunday... oh well I'll be super bowl partying :D

Got a pair from villa today. Re-Release in Redford (metro Detroit) . Got there at 7 something , stood in line til 9. Hoping I can trade for concords, otherwise I'll keep them.

Back
Top Bottom