Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

12 people lined up at FOOTACTION, they got theirs, then the rest got distributed to the HOH line, the 15, so i guess Orlando had a few pairs but scattered sizes, no 13's for example, 3 10.5's, mad 12's

Nobody bought the energy's, a few people bought them breds, errbody else was bout dem foams

Check you footaction and footlockers....my local store didnt show up on the locator link but they got a fsr

Edit: just walked in my footaction in Woodbridge and picked up 3 pair...dude said there was a small line when they opened but that's about it. Still have pairs in stock

Woodbridge was on the list

Damn, thats cool, i barely got any sleep last night cuz orlando was hungry for em..i need to move to idaho or something where there arent much people into kicks

Got 1 pair, such a hard head too, i knew they ran kinda small but i had to find out for myself ( first pair cuz i never wanted to camp out) so now my 10.5's are snug....its ok tho

They have a bunch from what I see, I do know 11.5 is sold out though. Think they have some 10, 10.5 but I can't confirm 100%. I did see the tickets that ppl haven't picked up and there were a bunch it seemed like.

They have a bunch from what I see, I do know 11.5 is sold out though. Think they have some 10, 10.5 but I can't confirm 100%. I did see the tickets that ppl haven't picked up and there were a bunch it seemed like.
Good look fam. I need a 12 sh*t 
laugh.gif

HOH on 34th street in NYC had probably around 60 pairs. When I got in there was only 4 size 10's and 1 size 13 left. I wear a 10.5 so I said F it and went with the 10. Too damn snug smh.

hoh is 65 miles away from me. definitely wasnt worth the drive if i wasnt guaranteed a pair (which i wasnt).

Good look fam. I need a 12 sh*t 
laugh.gif
Thanks, I ended up copping my size 11. In the end they only had 3 pairs left (11, 11.5, and 12). I waited there an hour and a half and was first in line for the FCFS pairs that weren't picked up.

* Also, found out where the new HoH in the Chicago burbs will be
glasses.gif
and got in with management (today was a good day)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom