Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Foamposite Stealth and Jordan 13 Bred restock at Footlocker this morning... plenty of Bred 13's left.

Thanks, I ended up copping my size 11. In the end they only had 3 pairs left (11, 11.5, and 12). I waited there an hour and a half and was first in line for the FCFS pairs that weren't picked up.

* Also, found out where the new HoH in the Chicago burbs will be
glasses.gif
and got in with management (today was a good day)
Is it gonna be at Woodfield or Ford City? And what do you mean you got in with management? Sorry if i sound noobish lol

Sorry I'm late seeing this. HOH and Footaction in Southlake had one full set each. I was in line at 5am, and I got the last 13s.
eek.gif

Even though I have my 2 pairs, it's crazy how limited Nike made these foams. For it to be a simple, black color way and not some fancy exclusive, loud color or PE, these were probably one of the most limited releases of 2012 and this restock was even worse. Nike would have made a crap load of money off of these if they would have been a general release. I'm not complaining though. Keep em limited please!!

Yea, but imma b ok, i got thin socks for dem, i can move my toes still, next pair will def b an 11 though

Even though I have my 2 pairs, it's crazy how limited Nike made these foams. For it to be a simple, black color way and not some fancy exclusive, loud color or PE, these were probably one of the most limited releases of 2012 and this restock was even worse. Nike would have made a crap load of money off of these if they would have been a general release. I'm not complaining though. Keep em limited please!!
yup thankfully i also got 2 pairs on RD

"DON'T HATE. JUST TOLERATE"

roll.gif

#COPPED my DS stock pair today...
glasses.gif

Picked up the Kamikaze IIs for $96...
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see most of yall wefe able to copp... money wasnt right at the time so i stayed home instead.....
Plus there are way too many shoes coming up for me to worry about these right now..... its going to hurt if i cant copp
Them js on wednesday....
Htown anybdy. Opp hw did it go?

Glad to see most of yall wefe able to copp... money wasnt right at the time so i stayed home instead.....
Plus there are way too many shoes coming up for me to worry about these right now..... its going to hurt if i cant copp
Them js on wednesday....
Htown anybdy. Opp hw did it go?

stealths >>> retro 3's every day of the week and twice on wednesday

:smokin

While I don't agree that Foams > IIIs, I will agree that Stealth Foams >>>>> extra $40 for exact same shoe from 2 years ago with a logo change in the heel.

While I don't agree that Foams > IIIs, I will agree that Stealth Foams >>>>> extra $40 for exact same shoe from 2 years ago with a logo change in the heel.

that's basically what i was saying...although you put it more succinctly. i'd also say.... '03 iii's > stealth foams

Back
Top Bottom