Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

If stealths are online then I'm on them for real this go round. Missed out on the in store restock earlier this year.

still haven't heard of any confirmed info if this is an online or in store restock. just speculation as of now. NDC always has surprises so on 5/25 if they tweet out a link of all the shoes available on the restock , I wouldn't be surprised if these were on that link. along with fighter jet and phoenix suns foamposite ones

I am faced with a dilemma and I need people that own a pair of stealth foams opinion. I'm a size 12 and I can't find my size to buy locally . I found a size 11 and a size 13 to buy .

Judging by the way you guys think it fits which do you suggest to buy ? Do they run big or small or TTS ?

Thanks in Advance !

Unless you're getting one of those for close to retail, I'd pass.

These fit true for me, I could've went with an 11.5 and been fine, but I always go with a 12 in Foam Ones.

13 might be way too big.  11 won't cut it.  Unless you can grab either for a decent price and flip it for enough to get a 12, I'd just keep hunting.

Like sneakerfan said, keep hunting. If you're spending resell prices at least get your size. If you really can't hold out for a 12 there's no way an 11 will work. You'd have to go with a 13 but you'd get that clown shoe look going on.

Sit tight. They'll pop up in a 12 much sooner than later.

Last edited:
It's fair if you're the one receiving the foams. Otherwise, hell no.

How many times did those XIs restock? Anybody who wanted a pair should have em.
Exactly.... I traded a pair of Area 72 Barkley posites for my Stealths, so good luck finding that Bred trade lol

Word I didn't even really want those 11s but ended up copping 2 pairs. I'd say keep the stealths. I'm just more of a foam head myself though

curious, is a Jordan "Black/Red" XI for the Stealth's a fair trade?

I thought the 11s are on the list to drop again Memorial Day weekend...I would hold on to the stealth in either case. I love mine...even worked to double up...

Got a call from my boy telling my one of our mom and pops in Northern Va got more pairs in.  They didn't say anything about it on their twitter, facebook, or ig page.  Went in there and scooped my 3rd and final pair.  Now that I have 2 DS pairs of sz 12,  I can finally feel comfortable dying the soles black on my release day pair.

Got a call from my boy telling my one of our mom and pops in Northern Va got more pairs in.  They didn't say anything about it on their twitter, facebook, or ig page.  Went in there and scooped my 3rd and final pair.  Now that I have 2 DS pairs of sz 12,  I can finally feel comfortable dying the soles black on my release day pair.

I'm jealous, I only want one pair and can't get that.

I'm jealous, I only want one pair and can't get that.
There's rumors floating around that those and other colors will be restocking either in June or July.  Try looking in the "May 25 restock" thread on the Jordan side.  I remember quite a few people stating their sources informed them of this.  Good luck!

Which I could get a pair... paid $290 for a pair and when I got them they were worn a couple of times... file claim with PayPal and just today got my money refunded...smh @ IG Seller :smh: @jfl_kicks

Back
Top Bottom