Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

and how to spot a fake foamposite stealth ? Thx in advance

none for sale, but a good place to look for spotting fake foams is the carbon fiber on the bottom looking real suspect or not properly glued to the bottom, look at the seams around the toebox, the foamposite material doesn't have the right indentation around the shoe. if you can get pics of the shoe post them here and we'll know right away if they're legit or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. These are TTS and fit comfortably. This is coming from someone with wide feet. You should be good.

i just got a pair from the bay and when i opened the box it came in a black garbage like paper not the stock white paper. Is this how it was released or did i get some fakes? I tried looking back in thread but couldn't find any info. Will get more pics in a minute.

It was white paper.
Dam wonder why mine is like this? Hope I didnt get fooled over...:nerd:

BONUS* whiteouts came today too

That black paper is scary to get in the mail...but they look legit.

Doesn't look like black paper, just looks like a black garbage bag cut up and wrapped around he shoes.
I've seen shoes wrapped in much worse from ebay, the shoes came in one piece, not the end of the world.

How much you pay bro? Im looking at a pair but not sure its at the right price
Seen them from 290-340 this past week, i got rid of some Phoenix Foams and picked these up from a guy in Vegas, 310.

Thought mine had alot of Excess glue, but "dizziedyl" look the same if not worse. Its not noticeable on feet luckily, but still Nike is tripping.

How much you pay bro? Im looking at a pair but not sure its at the right price
Seen them from 290-340 this past week, i got rid of some Phoenix Foams and picked these up from a guy in Vegas, 310.

Thought mine had alot of Excess glue, but "dizziedyl" look the same if not worse. Its not noticeable on feet luckily, but still Nike is tripping.

They look like any other pair of foams to me, I understand wanting a perfect pair but I don't think that exists.
My pair looks just like that, same with my suns and whiteouts.

They look like any other pair of foams to me, I understand wanting a perfect pair but I don't think that exists.
My pair looks just like that, same with my suns and whiteouts.
I know a perfect shoe is not in the future, but things like this stump me, Nike has been making these exact shoes for how long, and still cant find a way to clean that up. Guess thats what happens when you got pissed off workers "China" doing your dirty work.

Damn with every pic posted my sodium level rises

all i see is 400$ prices and i aint into bidding on ebay, I think next week ima bite the bullet and finally get a pair

My phoenix suns look like that, you can only tell when looking at it close but on feet wouldnt be able to tell. on the other hand my fighter jets are clean no glue signs at all 

Back
Top Bottom