Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Same here, I'm gonna be looking to get the XIs too but these I want two pair of. But probably just to trade for the royals. I'm still kicking myself for passing on those. I had a chance to buy'em and everything...

wore mine today for the first time during practice and just like with all foams, the first wear was a bit tight on the ankle and above, but once the foam material has loosened a bit and reshaped itself so that it accustomes to the foot/ ankle (about two - three wears) they will sit like glue!

Same here, I'm gonna be looking to get the XIs too but these I want two pair of. But probably just to trade for the royals. I'm still kicking myself for passing on those. I had a chance to buy'em and everything...

its funny you say that...if the royal release again today the beasts would go crazy but they were an easy cop for me in 2010

Have they announced what stores are getting these? When I asked my local FL they told me they won't be getting them but a different FL is already giving out raffle tickets for these.
Whatever stores got the "crimsons" and pink foams will get these. Same select stores around here always get the foams.

Nike dropped the ball on these.thesr ate for newbies and resellers.ill wait for digi cano asg Foams. Still copping 3 THO

Going to be a GR most likely so they'll be everywhere.

I hope they aren't as limited as the pink ones.

I hope that's sarcasm. Pink ones were nowhere near limited. A store around me that's not even an HoH got over 70 pairs.

____

Not saying you exactly, but a lot of dudes don't want to put the leg work in for their pair. Then, when the shoe sells out, they want to call em limited and such.

There are 30-40 people in front of me, only 5 of those got the IVs. After all that, I still got my size and a fellow NTer and his fam got 3 size 12s.

I just need one pair and ill be good.
I'm with ya, missed on the pearl pink's but this color way is more deadly IMO. That matte black is awesome, reminds me of a old ratrod...love that look. NDC better be good to me on this release cuz the closest store to me that gets foams is like 5 hrs away and I'm not going to take off of work just to get some shoes!
eyes.gif

These still release on a Friday right?? If so, that lowers my chance extremely cuz I work usually until 7am central so to get to a computer with high speed connection is damn near impossible.....

Last edited:
I ended up getting a pair of pink foams in hopes they would help me attain a pair of these, but its not looking too likely that thats gonna work.
Kinda wack all this nonsense we sometimes gotta go through these day to try to get kicks we really want.
Hopefully I luck out on NDC or at one of my local shops on RD day cause I think the demand for these is gonna much higher than the pink
Good luck to all

SELLER ON EBAY WOUND UP "MISPLACING" THE SZ I ORDERED SO I HAD TO FIND ANOTHER SELLER WHICH WAS DIFFICULT BC NOBODY COULD GET A SZ 11... HAD TO PAY JUST A BIT MORE FOR EM... W/E I JUST WANT TO HAVE EM AND BE DONE WITH THEM AND AVOID THE MADNESS

SELLER ON EBAY WOUND UP "MISPLACING" THE SZ I ORDERED SO I HAD TO FIND ANOTHER SELLER WHICH WAS DIFFICULT BC NOBODY COULD GET A SZ 11... HAD TO PAY JUST A BIT MORE FOR EM... W/E I JUST WANT TO HAVE EM AND BE DONE WITH THEM AND AVOID THE MADNESS

how much u ended spending if u dont mind me asking

Will FTL be give out tickets for these like they did for the Pink Foams and IVs?

Last edited:
I'm hoping they do a ticket system for these, but I hope they give out the tickets on a Sunday again.

If not, I'll still have a few more options but I'm trying to avoid paying resell.

Just got my Black/Red IVs today and these are next up on the list for me. This will be my first pair of foams because I never really liked the candy color look to a lot of them. These however look really tough to me. The black sole version looks pretty dope too, but I don't mind the clear sole at all.. especially since you can just dye them when they start to yellow. I hope they implement the guaranteed ticket/raffle system on these again to provide as many opportunities for everyone to cop. Can't wait for them to release and here's hoping I secure a pair.

Saw these at the local consignment shop.  Tried to get me for $400.
laugh.gif

I don't think this sole will yellow as quick as many expect.  There's a greyish tint to it, not icey at all.

Back
Top Bottom