Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

You guys might laugh but this may be my first foam. I was never really a fan of the foams but this might be my first dip !! I like this one, looks clean !! How much are they gonna be ?

A friend from Hong Kong is selling it to me for $310 shipped. Is this a good price?

A friend from Hong Kong is selling it to me for $310 shipped. Is this a good price?
As long as you want to secure your pair, and they are authentic, it's all good. 
nthat.gif

Never bought a pair of foams before but contemplating these. If I wear a 11 in J's should I stick with a 11 in these? Or should I go up to 11.5 like I do Air Maxes?

After choppin it up with one of my homies, looks like Im good for one pair. I think that with one pair of these and the 11's Im done for the year. Would like to double up but I think Ill save up for the next year. Gonna be a nice 1st quarter IMO. Especially with all the All Star madness that goes down

Never bought a pair of foams before but contemplating these. If I wear a 11 in J's should I stick with a 11 in these? Or should I go up to 11.5 like I do Air Maxes?

for me i wear them TTS, the foam material molds to your feet and fit great when broken in. But MOST people go up half a size. I can do either, but i prefer breaking them in and have a molded fit. IF youre un sure, go up half a size. Generally consensus is that they run half size small

Boring shoe

typical hypebeast that go after the "galaxy" or "paranorman" foams. :smh::smh:

Last edited:
I have never owned a pair of foams but if these are offical and releasesd in this colorway these will be my first pair they are just clean

good evening ladies and gents. i'm new to the ****. how can i get release dates for shoes i'm interested in?

Back
Top Bottom