Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Going to be a lot of happy resellers, and friends and family of nike employees when these drop... not as many happy sneaker heads
mean.gif

When i first got wind of these being released i was pretty excited. I love black based shoes and the Stealth was as clean as it got. But as time has gotten near the release date and i see the hysteria this shoe is causing and what will be the difficulty in purchasing the shoe it saddens me that true sneakerheads have to go through missing out because of re-sellers and hypemen. But, to all who want this shoe i wish you the best of luck. Im gonna try myself to cop a pair but i refuse to pay those crazy 400.00 ebay prices Ive been seeing the past few weeks.........
mean.gif

Can't say I blame them.  People tie the lines up like 20 mins before the shoes release and keep them on the phone by asking random questions, then when the release time hits they order the shoes.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't say I blame them.  People tie the lines up like 20 mins before the shoes release and keep them on the phone by asking random questions, then when the release time hits they order the shoes.
laugh.gif
I thought they hung up on you or won't let you purchase launch shoes if you did that? I actually don't mind the online only releases at Eastbay. That's how I was able to secure my pair of Black/Red IV. For general releases, it seems to work because it gives the average person a chance to buy them. I don't know how some of you get through on the phone anyways. Their lines are always busy.

I thought they hung up on you or won't let you purchase launch shoes if you did that? I actually don't mind the online only releases at Eastbay. That's how I was able to secure my pair of Black/Red IV. For general releases, it seems to work because it gives the average person a chance to buy them. I don't know how some of you get through on the phone anyways. Their lines are always busy.

depending on the operator, they will hang up on you or not let you order because you were ************ them.

With all these new releases coming during the holidays. Its going to be hard to cop all of these. Just got to pick and choose your favorites I guess

Can you hoop in these? Never bought foams before but those are clean
yeah i love hooping in them a lot of people love to hoop in kds too but  the 4s in them were basically low tops and i NEED ankle support(even tho foams are getting lower and lower on my ankles every year) but i love to hoop in em just dont do it outdoors stick to the hardwood or they will get DESTROYED

anyone kno when there gunna start the tickets? luckily i live in a small town so im hoping there guaranteed like the IVs

Back
Top Bottom