Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

COPPED AN 11 AND THEY FIT TIGHTER THAN I'D LIKE AND ALLLLLL MY 20 SOME ODD OTHER PAIRS OF POSITES ARE A SIZE 11... WTF DOES NIKE DO STUFF LIKE THIS... THEY REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP SIZES CONSISTENT... NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET AN 11.5 AND SELL THE 11, TRADE EM OFF, OR STAY WITH A SNUG 11.... NIKE IS ******ED; F YOU VERY MUCH :smh: :smh: :smh:

COPPED AN 11 AND THEY FIT TIGHTER THAN I'D LIKE AND ALLLLLL MY 20 SOME ODD OTHER PAIRS OF POSITES ARE A SIZE 11... WTF DOES NIKE DO STUFF LIKE THIS... THEY REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP SIZES CONSISTENT... NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET AN 11.5 AND SELL THE 11, TRADE EM OFF, OR STAY WITH A SNUG 11.... NIKE IS ******ED; F YOU VERY MUCH :smh: :smh: :smh:

samething with me but i'm a wear em

Last edited:

Thanks. Now copping a size up

Jo 19, did you buy the pink foams also ? The reason I ask is wondering if they were fitting small like the stealths to you or are the stealths the first you noticed sizing different ? (needing to go full size bigger instead of half size)

all signs are pointing to the 14th bro

anyone willing to take pics of them on feet with jeans i feel like everyone has worn them with shorts

Any idea on numbers? I have access to about a dozen or so pairs from Asia if I want them, but I have no idea if its worthwhile.

Check out these AZTEC PRINTS! I know they're just photoshopped images, but THEY ARE HOTT!

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/11/19/10-aztec-print-nike-air-foamposites-wed-like-to-see/

This thread is for the Black/Stealth Foamposites. It is not a post anything foamposite thread.

You dudes new to NT need to learn how to read or just stop posting.

BTW those PS's are turrible!!! :stoneface:

I'm hoping and praying for the 14th...cuz I know on the 26th AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the kids who just got their christmas gonna be out lol

I paid around $300 shipped for mine then I started seeing crazy prices like $380...good luck fellas these will fly off the shelves just like all foams do.

Back
Top Bottom