Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

You can go to any Foot Locker you want and this is the last time I am replaying to you.
mean.gif
you know my man knods his head like that when hes in the spot. when pendejo when i need date time location where no ratero is at.

Are these going to be a twitter link release for NDC? And I assume it's 8EST on the 14th.

Pg51 on here is scary. The ftl @ the south street seaport is still closed due to hurricane sandy.
A lesser known ftl told me today they only getting 12 pairs total :/
Situation is looking grimm gentlemen

This thread has taken a turn for the worse, lol Wtf is going down,
Has anyone called Niketown Boston cause I wanna know how many paid there getting, ima call tomorrow

I'm going to be at the NYC 14th and 6th footlocker tomorrow for a ticket.

Going to get there around 1-2pm and wait it out until 5pm if anyone from NT wants me to join me in line send me a PM.
Last time i was there for the pink foams i was like 5th and all of a sudden I'm number 20 so i have no problem with people coming.

If you going to be there earlier let me know so i can join you.

Last edited:
Pg51 on here is scary. The ftl @ the south street seaport is still closed due to hurricane sandy.
A lesser known ftl told me today they only getting 12 pairs total :/
Situation is looking grimm gentlemen

I went there like a moron for the pink foams and it was closed then went to 14th....they not opening anytime soon

dumb question...but...does anyone know if/where/when these will be released internationally? i'm currently on vacation in Athens, Greece, and there is both a Nike Store here and a HOH. I stopped into Nike the other day and they had nothing worth mentioning on the shelves.

However, the HOH still had the Pink Foams, Penny V Phoenix, Red Rookies, and a bunch of Jordans (including Bred 4's, Black 10's, Olive 9's and Olympic 6's). Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone knows if the release laws still apply out here? IE: will they be released at the HOH on the 11th?

Foams are turning into the new jordans sad man

it's been that way, they are just starting to get popular everywhere else, at first it was a DC thing, then it was an east coast thing for the longest and the past few years people just hopped on the foamposite train. never used to see celebs rockin foams. I saw the shaq all star comedy jam the other night and Lil' Duval was rockin the red foams

Set my alarm to get up last night (or REALLY early this morning) to go line up for a guaranteed ticket at HOH. Turned the alarm off and went back to bed 
laugh.gif

I want these but lining up all night in the cold rain when you got stuff to do the next day just doesn't sound that appealing to me. Guess its online or bust...and it's retail or bust as well. Im not paying the crazy prices people are going to want for these on eBay.

Drag talk? 

First and last time in a foams thread 
mean.gif
 Knew it was full of youngins/weirdos when I make random trolls get butthurt 
roll.gif

Got my pair
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom