Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

looks like Rondo's rockin' the Foam stealths vs. the Sixers

Last edited:
Real Talk Tho, What Kind Of "Grown Man" Takes Time Out Of Their Day To Type Up That Long *** BS Of A Rant?
You Sound Like Clown B!
One Grown Man To Another :wink:

my day was over and it was off the late night plus off kush and drank and i find it amusing to go on someone like that when i have to, i never usually post more than a sentence, dude just needed to get put in his place. Who the hell says "B" anymore...clown..:wink:

Damn, already have your pair(S)? cool kid    Go write a novel now 
roll.gif

Another example of how join date doesn't mean ish 
mean.gif

to those coppin at foot locker.. what time are y'all lining up for tix at? just tryin to get a feel for how early i should show up 

The foot locker in my area will start lining up at 4pm and hand out tickets at 5. Personally I think I'll try my luck online. Just don't see myself waiting in line for an hour.

Wait if it's a raffle why would you need to line up for a ticket, I'm in Kansas City, so I haven't had to go through struggle to get shoes I want like some of you up in NY or DC, but seems like these will cause me some trouble.

The guy I spoke with on the phone said if you get a ticket you are guaranteed a pair in the size you elected. So no raffle, at least at that store.

Ok thanks for clearing that up, like I said that whole ticket/raffle thing is new to KS HOH so haven't had to get lucky, but hopefully I do for this one.

Damn, already have your pair(S)? cool kid    Go write a novel now :rofl:

Another example of how join date doesn't mean ish :smh:

:rofl: wow you are really upset over there. dog chill out. whole time my original response wasn't even from something you said and you is wrong regardless i dont even know why i am wasting my time giving you the time of day so i am done. Chill out...its just shoes and its just the internet, im sorry your upset. anyway good luck to all who have to go thru the raffle nonsense and tickets hope ya'll get em even you kid

I asked my local HOH what time I should be up there to put my name in the raffle

and she said the earlier the better >D

Last edited:
True, but they will have the most pairs. As long as I'm there early. I have a FTL 8 minute walking distance getting them, but I don't know how many they would get. I've stood online in the other two places.
Good luck my fellow ny nt'er. It ain't easy buying nikes anymore.
Im getting too old for this crap.

It Amazes Me That Some Cities Even Have Lines For Raffle Tickets :wow:

So Glad We Finally Were Gifted A HOH Out This Way And We Never Have To Deal With Lines For Raffle Tickets!

Will Be Strolling In Sunday Afternoon With A Few Friends And Grabbing 4 Or 5 Tickets With Ease :pimp:

I wear every Nike shoe I buy except Foams, the money you make on the suckers buyin em is just too good #shrugs and I dont like the look of the shoes anyways :rolleyes

if thats what you do cool, no need to promote it in a thread of people struggling just trying to secure personal pairs, thats all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom