Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Got my "guaranteed" ticket! I put it like that because I won't consider it guaranteed until I have them in my hands on Friday!!! SMH at the spots I called saying they have over 40+ people on line with only 10 pairs to go around. I don't understand why they don't at least give people a heads up and send them home. Can't wait to see them in person!!!!

What they did at the FTL I got my tickets from was, send us in two at a time, take our ID's to write down our names, then call in the ticket number in with the size we picked. I do agree with you saying "guaranteed" ticket, but ours better be guaranteed. We'll see Friday.

any pics of wale wearing the stealths?

Last edited:
Beasts were out all over today...tried for a foam ticket but ended up with a Cool Grey as a consolation. :smh:

Out here in albany about 60+ people in line. People don't even know what the kicks looked like and they were still in line. I asked the first dudes in line what time they got there. 4 AM they claimed....smh for foams? hype is real

There was something going around like 2 hours before they started letting people in, like 20+ heads just randomly cut the line. People that were like 15-20 in line ended up being like 40-50 in line. Didn't get a ticket myself, not mad at all though. I know ill definitely cop online. Some lady complained to the store workers too, said she's callin corporate even though she STILL got her pair secured, she thought it was unjust to everyone else in line. see u guys release day morning
Damn, who's **** ya' gotta suck in Albany to get some foams
mean.gif

Whoever said they are GR were dead wrong! these were limited.

I went to the 14th street footlocker in NYC at 2pm and i was like 20th in line im like ok i got a shot....around 4 they started handing out tickets.....my turn and they only got 9.5 and 13 left im tight as hell.....take the ticket for the 13 and im like why you guys only got 20 pair of stealths hes like they are limited.

I wear a 12 so im like maybe i can get a 12 if not ill fall back and maybe size swap or sell to get the size 12s -- I start making some calls and find out HOH on 34th had over 500 pairs so me and few others i met on the line went over....the line was CRAZY! there were at least 200 people on the line.....got there at like 5pm got my ticket at like 6:30 and it seemed like they had a good amount left but i know they didnt have small sizes.

So much hassle for a damn shoe but im a foam head so i need these for my collection.

Last edited:
Welp.

I've already resigned myself to the fact that I have a slim chance of getting these.
ohwell.gif

I'll try online, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hopefully these will be my first pair of foams. Going to the Beverly Center HOHs and try to get me a ticket. 

Whoever said they are GR were dead wrong! these were limited.
I went to the 14th street footlocker in NYC at 2pm and i was like 20th in line im like ok i got a shot....around 4 they started handing out tickets.....my turn and they only got 9.5 and 13 left im tight as hell.....take the ticket for the 13 and im like why you guys only got 20 pair of stealths hes like they are limited.
I wear a 12 so im like maybe i can get a 12 if not ill fall back and maybe size swap or sell to get the size 12s -- I start making some calls and find out HOH on 34th had over 500 pairs so me and few others i met on the line went over....the line was CRAZY! there were at least 200 people on the line.....got there at like 5pm got my ticket at like 6:30 and it seemed like they had a good amount left but i know they didnt have small sizes.
So much hassle for a damn shoe but im a foam head so i need these for my collection.
deng had no idea they had that many over there that's probably where the most concentration is held

I manage to get a size but it wasn't my normal sz in foams I hear these run super small so instead of .5 a size a whole size would be best. I mean that's what I'm asuming from what I've been seeing in this thread.

Im somewhat inbetween tight and don't care. I'll guess try through out the week. I don't understand the marketing with this. Over produce the pink and give one sneaker each sz for both sneakers

I don't know why people say get a half size up or down all foams no matter if they are pros or not all run true to size. Foams come tight and need time to mold to your feet people with flat feet dont like foams cause its not comfortable to them so they get a size bigger so accommodate for that..... your best bet is to try and pair on and see but even then it needs a few wears.

Back
Top Bottom