Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Went to HoH at south coast... Guy said they were "exclusive"... Also said if I don't answer when they call for the winning ticket they will move on... Lame...

These were nowhere near limited. There was ~80-100 people at the spot I went to and they had almost enough tickets for everybody. Everybody might not have got their size but everybody got a pair.

As for foams sizing:

They run TTS for me, the Ones may be a little bit more snug due to the double stacked zoom in the heel. Ones and Pros do not run completely the same though. How you going to have double stacked zoom in Ones and not Pros and have em run the same when it comes to sizing? :lol:

I'm going to try for a second pair on Friday. If I cop another 11/11.5, I'll keep. Anything else is getting sold.

These were nowhere near limited. There was ~80-100 people at the spot I went to and they had almost enough tickets for everybody. Everybody might not have got their size but everybody got a pair.

As for foams sizing:

They run TTS for me, the Ones may be a little bit more snug due to the double stacked zoom in the heel. Ones and Pros do not run completely the same though. How you going to have double stacked zoom in Ones and not Pros and have em run the same when it comes to sizing? :lol:

I'm going to try for a second pair on Friday. If I cop another 11/11.5, I'll keep. Anything else is getting sold.

Because every foam i got is a size 12 and they all fit exactly the same....i know some people have weird feet but for the most part they all run TTS.

As for being limited.....these were considered a GR release by Nike but they were limited. Stores that got 50-60 pair of the pinks and crimsons only got 12-20 pairs of the stealths. HOH in NYC got 1500 pairs of crimsons only got 500 stealths....

My nosey ***** sister came up on some info I would have never gotten, and my pair is sewed up.
Picking them up Friday morning at 8am sharp!
***Has anyone had issues posting pics on the mobile site?

As for foams sizing:

I've only bought a foam pro before, so are you saying that foam ones are TTS?

If so would that mean your Jordan's are size 11 to?

An 11 in a foam Pro fits the same as an 11.5 in a foam One to me. All my Jordans are 11 because recent Jordans are cut big.

It's not a big difference but same size... Ones fit tighter to me. As for whether the Pinks were cut tighter than normal, I disagree.

Not Sure What This Dude Is Talkin About But I Have Damn Near Every Foam Released And I ALWAYS Have Gone True To Size, Regardless If It's A Foam One Or Foam Pro... Only Pair That Isn't Is My OG Royals And That's Due To Finding One Hell Of A Steal Locally On Craigslist YEARS And YEARS Ago :wink:

If You're In Doubt, Go TTS...

Last edited:
Not saying you need to change sizes based on the model but that double stacked zoom in the heel of Ones make em fit tighter to me than Pros of the same size.

Went to HoH at south coast... Guy said they were "exclusive"... Also said if I don't answer when they call for the winning ticket they will move on... Lame...
laugh.gif
  I doubt these Foams are exclusive. Workers at that HOH have no idea about shoes. They are always giving bad info. These might be made in less quantities than the pink foams but they shouldn't be that hard to get if you put in some work. I'll try for one pair online. It's usually online or bust for me.

They shouldn't do that. There are some FTL's that are going to put the names of the winning tickets in the mall website,which i think is better approach. That way you avoid the hassle of worrying about missing a call.

What part of So-Cal are you from?

WENT TO FA 34TH TO TRY AND GET A TICKET FOR THESE AND THE CG IX'S.... WAITED 3 HRS GOT TO THE FRONT AND LEFT WITH NOTHING BC IDIOTS STARTED BUYING RANDOM SIZES TO RESELL WHEN THEIR SIZE WAS GONE... SO IRRITATED AT THE AMOUNT OF TIME WASTED SMH... STILL HUNTING FOR THIS 11.5... IM EITHER GOING TO FLIP MY 11 OR TRADE EM FOR THE CG'S PLUS CASH... AGAIN... WHAT A HEADACHE :smh: :rolleyes

They shouldn't do that. There are some FTL's that are going to put the names of the winning tickets in the mall website,which i think is better approach. That way you avoid the hassle of worrying about missing a call.

What part of So-Cal are you from?

Live off the 605 and 5...

Back
Top Bottom