Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I'll be buying 2 pairs. I like the simple colors
my anthracites are one of my fav pairs
xgl9j9.jpg

i figure all these early release sites get their shoes from the same source. so why is air knight any worse than the next early release site?? just curious?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

the matt foam is just great!!!

If they are already released in Japan, does anybody know a sneaker site in Japan, where I could get them?

Thanks

i figure all these early release sites get their shoes from the same source. so why is air knight any worse than the next early release site?? just curious?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They're all in the same boat for me.

I'd rather pay $350 on RD for a pair with a receipt than risk $350 now. It's not like I was going to rock em right away anyway.

To each his/her own though.

booooo I'm ganna be away for these stealth foams and the bred 11 releases without a computer or a phone.

...guess I'll have to pay a premium to get them early, who's the most trusted source for getting stuff early?

do all of you feel these will be more popular than the pink foams?  i think they remind me of something batman might wear.   just simple.  i do like the smoke grey bottom.

everyone keeps saying they look good. but the material looks horrible. the foam looks like the like there is a bend in them. i hope we get a better quality one, if not then no buy for me.

do all of you feel these will be more popular than the pink foams?  i think they remind me of something batman might wear.   just simple.  i do like the smoke grey bottom.

hells yeah, pink ones only appeal to certain people since it's such a loud color - these are much more subtle and you can wear em with almost anything so you have a much broader market, they def gonna be harder to get than the pinks.

Batman style sounds funny, now we just need his Lamborghini Aventador :smokin

well, actually now that i look at it i may have jumped the gun. i have a tendency to do that sometimes when i see somethin i really want.
i paid $350 on air-knight, but they are $340 on kicks crew. i also coulda saved $8 on shipping on kicks crew for a grand total of $18. i feel a little stupid now bc $18 is still $18, but i'll live. just gotta remember to stay patient and not get caught up in the moment. Lord knows i struggle with that at times.
other than that, these turned out exactly how i had hoped... matte black w/ ice sole. medium grey is a nice touch also as it pays homage to the black pros. :pimp:

$314 shipped.

^He had flightposites or a pair of vii's not sure which 1

Pink foams is stupid, only reason they will be bought cuz its pink FOAMS. If it was pink FORCES or pink AIR MAXES they will sit. Just Nike making money off the hype cant be mad, but these black ones are smooth.

on a side note its crazy how the foam train is moving, couple years ago the blackout joints was sitting on sales racks now they going for over a rack for a ds pair! Aint that some ****?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom