Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

yeah i love hooping in them a lot of people love to hoop in kds too but  the 4s in them were basically low tops and i NEED ankle support(even tho foams are getting lower and lower on my ankles every year) but i love to hoop in em just dont do it outdoors stick to the hardwood or they will get DESTROYED

Foams are invincible. They will survive any terrain! haha. Been balling in Foams for years and haven't had a problem. Although people complain about the weight it's perfectly fine to me though! :smokin

Man I'm just looking to snag one pair.

Hoping that since I wear one of the larger sizes they're easier for me to scoop up.

Got my pair locked. Being in Japan is a good thing. So many stores and all of them gets the shoe.

Foams are invincible. They will survive any terrain! haha. Been balling in Foams for years and haven't had a problem. Although people complain about the weight it's perfectly fine to me though!
smokin.gif
idk i destroyed my cough drops soles on outdoor courts to the point they werent even there at certain parts of the shoe 

My cousin went to fight club ny and he said they had the stealth foams for over a stack. They are bugging I hope he was ********tng me, bc u know stupid *** ppl will try to resale these for fight club prices making these even more difficult to get.

Thinking about copping these to hold me over till i find another pair of All black foam ones. Shoulda never sold them in the first place 
ohwell.gif

My cousin went to fight club ny and he said they had the stealth foams for over a stack. They are bugging I hope he was ********tng me, bc u know stupid *** ppl will try to resale these for fight club prices making these even more difficult to get.
mad.gif

hope these would drop in the same number as pink foams....shouldnt b too difficult to cop
I'm sure a lot more people want these than the pink foams, so even if they do drop the same amount i assume they'll be harder to get.

I think this will be my first, and only, Foam purchase this year lol. Hopefully the tickets for these don't fly, even though I think they will here in the DMV.

He was talking about the anthracites or the all black foam pros for 700 not the stealths they are selling the steaths for 450ish.

any1 kno if there giving out tickets for these i kno there web only n that never works out for me?

That's because the shoes aren't released yet. They had Fireberry Hyperposites at FCLA 3 weeks before launch for $750, they also had lebron x's gold medals for $1250.

I plan on making these my 1st pair of foams, wasn't a big fan of the shoe, but i'm liking the black colorway of it

in addition to hypebeasts and resellers, now I have to compete with the 1st Foam buyer. :/ I hope nike produced these in gym green numbers.

Back
Top Bottom