Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I don't think they to heavybut that might just be me...everyone has there preference....I don't like light shoes I feel more balanced with the weight.

Last edited:
Woot got a call earlier today from HOH got my size 11.5. My friend and i went to 4 different stores, each got 4 raffle tickets and i only hit once. My boy went 0-4 lol. Anyone know how many pairs the stores are getting footlocker/footaction?
Footlocker/HOH by my house got 10 pairs....

Anybody else picking up their guaranteed pair in the morning?
grin.gif

Is it me or did ndc just change the limit from 2 to 1? More limited than they thought?

when trying to speak cool goes wrong 
grin.gif

Well, Glad I woke up in time. Going to try and snag an extra pair online. Good Luck all

Looks like jj got them and crashed.. as usual. i gave up jj on rd. I'll try on eastbay or ndc.

Looks like jj got them and crashed.. as usual. i gave up jj on rd. I'll try on eastbay or ndc.
How does Eastbay work? Do I just keep the tab open with the shoe and timer and when the timer hits 0 pick my size real quick and add to cart? I never used easybay.

I'm pretty sure 75 % of the foams purchased today will be on eBay , Craigslist, Niketalk and ************* in a matter of hours.. 

Back
Top Bottom