Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Sure. Full shoe, to show it's still in good condition:

And this is where it starts to crack:
I knew it!!!  My foamposite AF-1 are cracking in almost the exact same place!!  I received them on Saturday of last week, and have only worn them around the house.  I got them from an eBay seller so Nike won't work with me at all.  They told me that they are probably fakes and that I shouldn't buy NIkes from eBay (which is funny considering that they KNOW some of their authorized dealers sell on eBay as well).  here is a photo of mine.

here is a link to the thread also: http://niketalk.com/t/213939/official-air-force-one-thread/3930

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up mikey.  Didn't find much interest in my size 8's even at $280, so I just hit up 23penny (knew he was from the ATL) and sent the DS size 8 pair his way for $255 cash.  Best deal I've seen on the secondary market, but he's a good guy and a fellow NT'er and I didn't want to fly back to Tulsa with em.  So I'm taking my $3.50 profit and running LOL!
My pleasure- congrats on the sale!

Sick of it myself, as I LOVE these shoes, theyre so freaking comfy.
Already called Nike, they asked for pics, so I guess theyll refund.
This is just bad luck I think, for $300.

Sick of it myself, as I LOVE these shoes, theyre so freaking comfy.
Already called Nike, they asked for pics, so I guess theyll refund.
This is just bad luck I think, for $300.

I'd return those in a heartbeat. No reason at all for those to be cracking

Got lucky on the restock last week tried to use my 15% off didn't work chatted with a rep he told me to keep my code (didnt use caps) and just gave me the 15% any way peep the 187 murked

Is it to late to return a pair of FTLOG 7's?  I wore my pair 2 times and paint chipped. Was extremely mad i cleaned them really good and store them. Was going to donate to my lil nephew but when i oppened the box the bumper had a redish/yellow tint to it.
grin.gif

Is it to late to return a pair of FTLOG 7's?  I wore my pair 2 times and paint chipped. Was extremely mad i cleaned them really good and store them. Was going to donate to my lil nephew but when i oppened the box the bumper had a redish/yellow tint to it.
grin.gif

paint chipping isn't a defective product

Originally Posted by Anderson  

Sold everything in ATL??
Package deal with Thunders and foams.  A week before, my friend, who's not a big sneaker guy but picks up a good variety of models, got sold some fake *** 11's so I got to make his day with that last size? pair.  Good thing they fit half size up for him too.

my bad i meant a size poped up It was just a size 9.5 that i saw but motivation to keep checking those old links for sure though

I knew it!!!  My foamposite AF-1 are cracking in almost the exact same place!!  I received them on Saturday of last week, and have only worn them around the house.  I got them from an eBay seller so Nike won't work with me at all.  They told me that they are probably fakes and that I shouldn't buy NIkes from eBay (which is funny considering that they KNOW some of their authorized dealers sell on eBay as well).  here is a photo of mine.

here is a link to the thread also: http://niketalk.com/t/213939/official-air-force-one-thread/3930

Dude call Nike again, they don't need to know where you got them and they cover all shoes for 2 years. They obviously would like to pass the buck to the seller so they only ask where you bought them to suggest returning them so that they can buy them back and put them in an outlet and make money on them a third time... The loop hole is that most major retailers do not accept returns for release date purchases of shoes like this. Not all the phone reps are hip to that so you just have to fill them in, but they are usually very understanding. They will send a shipping label and then take two weeks to inspect them for defects and will send you a NDC credit if they can't replace them.

I'm not saying you have to lie but just let em know that even if you could you can't return them.

Back
Top Bottom