Black/Varisty Red VI....should I sell them....vol. missed out on Infrared's

it's been about a year since I copped the Black/Varsity Red VI's

I still have them DS and I'm thinking about selling them and waiting for the infrareds to drop as a single release.  I passed on the Infrared Pack last summer because of the price and because I just wanted the black ones.

Do you guys think I'm better off holding on to these or should I take my chances that they'll release the infrareds in the next 2 years.

I just don't want to un-DS them if I know the infrareds are coming out.

thanks

it's been about a year since I copped the Black/Varsity Red VI's

I still have them DS and I'm thinking about selling them and waiting for the infrareds to drop as a single release.  I passed on the Infrared Pack last summer because of the price and because I just wanted the black ones.

Do you guys think I'm better off holding on to these or should I take my chances that they'll release the infrareds in the next 2 years.

I just don't want to un-DS them if I know the infrareds are coming out.

thanks

i dont think there is much of a market for the VR VI...but maybe i am wrong...if you want to unload them, i am sure you will find a buyer, but it might not be for the price you are looking for.
-sf77

i dont think there is much of a market for the VR VI...but maybe i am wrong...if you want to unload them, i am sure you will find a buyer, but it might not be for the price you are looking for.
-sf77

it would only have been worth the distinction if the infras were durabuck. as they are, i'm happy with my v/reds.

it would only have been worth the distinction if the infras were durabuck. as they are, i'm happy with my v/reds.

If your VR vi's are a size 12us, we can maybe work something out .

I own both and I'd keep, I actually bought pairs of varsity reds and turned one pair into one a pair of Infrareds

I own both and I'd keep, I actually bought pairs of varsity reds and turned one pair into one a pair of Infrareds

Infrareds aren't releasing in the next 2 years. Simple. Make your choice based on that knowledge.

Infrareds aren't releasing in the next 2 years. Simple. Make your choice based on that knowledge.

Whatislove has a point. CDP shoes getting retrod again ain't as surprising but I dont see any 6s from 2k10 coming out again for at least 4-5 years

Whatislove has a point. CDP shoes getting retrod again ain't as surprising but I dont see any 6s from 2k10 coming out again for at least 4-5 years

dont hold your breath... i think they will come out eventually but not anytime soon... id say keep them or sell them and cop infrared pack for retail

dont hold your breath... i think they will come out eventually but not anytime soon... id say keep them or sell them and cop infrared pack for retail

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

how about wearing them?

i always wear my kicks.  but I bought these not knowing they were gonna drop the Infrared Pack 6 months later.

I guess I'll keep them

thanks for the replies

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

how about wearing them?

i always wear my kicks.  but I bought these not knowing they were gonna drop the Infrared Pack 6 months later.

I guess I'll keep them

thanks for the replies

you can find infrareds for cheap... just gotta keep an eye in the buy/sell... either way, dont sell your varsity reds unless you want to unload them for CHEAP, cause that's all your gonna get offered

Back
Top Bottom