Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

These are here, too, but none in size 9. Mostly size 8, 10 and above.

However, I found out my wife ordered a size 9 as an Xmas gift. I'll play along that I'm surprised when I get them in
laugh.gif
cool
Rocked these 4 days in a row all day. The creasing is nice on one shoe and really ugly on the other but loving these
same here, my right foot looks fugged

Also got a weird dent, I slammed the side of the toe box on my car somewhere and it just left a dent in the leather because it's so soft

Regardless they look good, mid soles a PITA to keep clean tho

Comfort wise, I feel no difference from 2013.. Just being honest

They are all over ebay... Some below retail
Dont know why I didn't check eBay for these.. guess I assumed they would have been marked up above retail for which I wouldnt pay then.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I see alot of them going for retail prices at the very least.  Might be worried some of these pairs could be UA

Dont know why I didn't check eBay for these.. guess I assumed they would have been marked up above retail for which I wouldnt pay then.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I see alot of them going for retail prices at the very least.  Might be worried some of these pairs could be UA

hit up the mall? every store by me has almost a fsr... if you have no luck pm me and ill send you the store info if needed and maybe you can place a phone order

Nah just wear my kicks :smile:
Real talk it look like you ran mad blocks to catch the bus , lol!! I would be upset if any pair of kicks I had looked like that...and they just came out. :smh: I can see now why people want multiple pairs. Time to toss them on that tree up there.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom