Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

Wow that'd be crazy.  drop 160 on a pair of kicks haven't had em for even a month and they get creased and its time to chuck them.  I mean I know for sure heads dont do that but man I couldn't even.

soft leather shoes crease???? ZOMG

y'all the type of dudes to put sneaker shields and sole savers on your shoes then proceed to duck walk...on carpet only

I've never worn a sneaker shield, nor have I ever done that sole saver BS.

However, NONE of my shoes have looked that beat since the days I was running around on the playground.

You really gotta be doin some extra stuff to get your shoes that crushed, especially after they only been out for a couple weeks :lol:

Nothin wrong with creases, but its levels to it...

Them joints posted are at a point of no return.

He did say he's been wearing them everyday since he got em and we don't know his daily routine, bit they definitely his now! LOL. At least he doesn't ever get her drag :smile:

I WANT mine to crease more. I think AJ 1's look better with some wear and beat to them. Gives them character.

I've never worn a sneaker shield, nor have I ever done that sole saver BS.

However, NONE of my shoes have looked that beat since the days I was running around on the playground.

You really gotta be doin some extra stuff to get your shoes that crushed, especially after they only been out for a couple weeks :lol:

Nothin wrong with creases, but its levels to it...

Them joints posted are at a point of no return.

Side creases came pre creased like that

Right shoe is pretty creased like others said from driving

Left shoe looks good though. I don't do anything in them minus walk and stand around lol

clowning dudes cuz they wear their kicks...

never change NT
I'm sure Zyzz's know it's just joking. It's all love over here. We all know shoes crease I just pointing it out cause they just dropped. Its a dope shoe that you can wear them every day so do what you do though man, creases and all. :smokin

What do you need help with?

trying to figure out the whole process

I have seen some say get the Duller and mix it

some say use a little of the matte after you finish but it will leave it really glossy

then some talk about a spray can matte finish

also I heard the bottom will chip is there any thing you can do to prevent that?

im looking to paint a royal pair and use as a everyday rotation shoe

trying to figure out the whole process

I have seen some say get the Duller and mix it

some say use a little of the matte after you finish but it will leave it really glossy

then some talk about a spray can matte finish

also I heard the bottom will chip is there any thing you can do to prevent that?

im looking to paint a royal pair and use as a everyday rotation shoe
I'd like to turn a pair of CM into Royals as well...

Creases look real good on these imo. Gonna bust mine out soon....lol beat em down man keep us updated down the road for giggles and to annoy these fools.

Left foot looks good in person, not sure how it came out in picture. Didn't even look but yea, right foot looks horrible

Mine are softer on the toe box, because my other pair is soft but not as delicate so k can see some pairs not creasing so easily

These literally dented soon as I hit sometbing

Back
Top Bottom