Black/White/Purple Pippen 1 Release Date?

No, above you.. finish line is as well. I saw the color code tonight in our planner, along with the all black

yea the news about the all blk dropped around the same time the news of the other cw's dropped...jus very very few pics have dropped of the all blk..thosewill be my everyday kicks

ooOOOOoo I like these. Might have to cop when they go on sale. Pippen price should be around $115-$125 not $160 sheesh.

Check your spots. A few of mines have them already. I wish wit my homegirl, and I literally lost focus, when I saw these in the window. They're very niceup close.

I held these b****** in my hand today.They come out next saturday.My hook up at champs told me that champs are the only stores getting these.Has anyone elseheard this????

I DONT FEEL LIKE PAYIN RETAIL...I DID THAT WITH THE OG'S BC I LOOOOVE THIS SHOE...BUT LOOK WHATIMPATIENCE GOT ME...

^^^^^yep...that's why kingjay I'm not even gonna check for them this weekend cuz I'm jus gonna want them...even tho I refuse to pay retail I may betempted

laugh.gif
I think that's a smart move to stay away from them, for now, because you will be enticed into buyinf for retail. I can't say this enough. Thiscolorway looks really good.

Back
Top Bottom