Black/White/Purple Pippen 1 Release Date?

Originally Posted by j o 19

ARE THEY ON EASTBAY..I CANT FIND THEM

i don't know how you missed them...
indifferent.gif

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod...--05001051/cm--GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH/http://www.eastbay.com/ca...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/

the purple ones looks much better then the black one IMO. I saw these up close & I like them alot!

I want the purps bad but JB got me ****** up for the rest of the year!!!!!!!The minute I can make something happen they are mine though....

laugh.gif
I got my pair today for $140.00. Wore them out the store, and dudes gave me a Rockies fitted to match for free. Not bad.

^^^^^beast mode jay......out the store
laugh.gif
...but hey they are sexy as hell....but u are a comedian for that one...u gotta free fitted out of it so whynot...question is...what did u wear to the store?...but for 140 when I saw them yesterday I still couldn't pull the trigger....

laugh.gif
I wore my CB 34's (Suns colorway).

laugh.gif
Yeah, I beast moded man. Shoot, I envy you my dude. Gettin' those CDP/OG colorway VIII's. That was a nice come up.
pimp.gif

Actually kid I couldn't cop cuz duke aint have my sz...but he said he gonna try to get them for me....most likely I might jus get the whole pack if Ican't find them solo in my sz. For the crackhead price...w/the discount.....
pimp.gif

Yes they are dope ... Cant wait to cop .. Does anyone know if FNL.com ever had a FSR up because when I look some sizes are already gone ?

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

nike-air-pippen-white-black-throwback-thursday-3.jpg

The purple should've been featured a little more.

Dear Nike,

Hi. My name is King Jay. I speak for a lot of my fellow Nters, when I ask of you, to retro the white/blk/silver/red Pippen 1. This colorway was so sexy, when you dropped it, in 1997, and it would be muy appreciated, if you retroed them.

Sincerely,
King Jay

I co-sign/ seen them black purple and they are nice/ill wait when the price is right
laugh.gif

IMO...

The only thing they should have done was outline the swoosh on the side in purple (like they outlined it in red on the black reds).

That would have made a very distinct detailed difference.

Besides that, I like them.

I'll wait for 50% at Flocker though.

These are not even sellin in my area..kinda figured since they are kinda plain for 160 cash..it needs more purple in it imo..but i will still cop for 50%

well if things go the way i think the will...these will be in my possession this weekend along wit a second pair of the blk/reds

were their any pics posted Of these? some1 point me in the right direction please

Back
Top Bottom