Black Woman's letter to Essence magazine about her rich racist husband

i emailed that link to my mom and sis, i wanna see what they say.

btw they are def the type of black females to stick to black men only

Last edited:
tl;dr Too long, DID read.

Almost sounds like a troll to me. But these days you can't be too sure though..

i emailed that link to my mom and sis, i wanna see what they say.

btw they are def the type of black females to stick to black men only
I'm more interested in hearing the rresponses from black women that only date white men because xyz ...

Them POFers are the worst. :lol:.

I'm more interested in hearing the rresponses from black women that only date white men because xyz ...

Them POFers are the worst. :lol:.

true..........

maybe its bigger with online dating sites like POF because they are trying to reach out to something diff in the first place

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...te-husband-racial-slurs-in-bed_n_3037415.html

CLIFFS:
black woman marries rich white guy
He calls her racist slurs
She doesn't know what to do
Still manages to **** in the brothas

This can't be real life.

I don't feel sorry for that women one bit.  She is getting exactly what she signed up for.  She's learning the hard way just like Halle Berry had to learn the hard way when she started dissing brothas as well, and the same thing happened to her. 

Lol @ dropping the n bomb on the honeymoon. She's willing to take verbal abuse for financial gain. With her husband saying that to her tells me a lot about how she views herself.

:x I'm sorry but the wife doesn't deserve any help. I would have throw that **** in the trash if I was Abiola. She going to continue to throw her dignity away so she can maintain her lifestyle.

She will continue to think ALL black men are rude and cheap. There was no reason to do that "compare and contrast" early in her letter. Why not focus on the problem instead of building an argument of why you are more accepting of the problem. :smh:

Absolutely disgusted.

jimmies have been rustled

He wines and dines me and we travel and shop the globe. Unlike all of the Black men I dated in the past, my husband is generous, loyal, committed and considerate. He courted me and I never have to pay for anything. He said I could quit my job and I did. He makes me feel like a woman.

The first time he let the n-word drop was during sex on our honeymoon.

Another time he joked that he had purchased my freedom. He also speculated about whether his family could have owned mine because I have “good hair.”

As soon as read these lines, I really did not feel bad for her. I am not saying she deserves the treatment that she is getting but...

There are plenty of black men out there that do take care of our women and work hard to provide and give them nice things in life. Granted, it might not be "old money" and be money upon money, but unless she is coming from that same background and way of living, it should not hold that much merit.

It also says something that those are the first characteristics she uses to describe her man also. Just look at it..."he wines and dines me...unlike all the black men I dated, my husband is generous...didn't have to pay for anything...I could quit my job and I did..."

Felt like she basically saw the money and took it while it was there. Then of course she jumped at the chance to keep getting that "old money" and not have to work.

If they were getting it in before marriage and he never said any slurs until the honeymoon, then he knew the deal as well and played her. What guy proposes to a chick after only 6 months of dating?

If they were not living together before hand then she didn't really know him anyways. Also, he had to pick up that behavior from somewhere and more than likely that is his parents/grandparents. She never got a weird vibe when visiting/meeting them?

Unless she was truly that blind to the $$/love/whatever, there had to have been some signs that she was clearly missing leading up to her situation now.

Back
Top Bottom