Black women/ White men Appreciation

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Yo, do black dudes get mad when they see a black girl/woman dating outside her race? Serious question.

Yes; and start making generalizations like, "He must have money, he ain't hitting that right, I'm better where it counts," type nonsense
Edit- quoted the wrong person.
laugh.gif

But for me, I love seeing a sisters dating outside our race. I wish more of them were open to it.
I just want to know why black dudes get mad when they see this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

AntonLaVey wrote:
My point is I don't limit myself to white women who only look to date black men. I mostly mess with white girls that are open to all races. Denise Richard type white girls are cool, but when they only date black guys it raises red flags.

LOL @ people acting like if a white girl sleeps with a  black guy....she does that exclusively. That's a myth. 

I think interracial dating should be celebrated, but it is still sad how to this day it can get frowned upon.

I am of an Arab background, and when it comes to girls, there is this type of ladder strata for Arab/Middle Eastern of culturally it being the worst of dating a man from certain ethnicity/background/race. Black men are at the bottom. If an Arab girl is found out to date a black guy, yeah, her rep is ruined, she will be talked about, ostracized, and this mostly comes from other Arab men. Supposedly, they see it as that if a girl from their kind has dated a black man, then she is a #!*@. So disgusting when it comes to these men who have that mentality. Maybe they are jealous that on average black men are well endowed or something.

embarassed.gif
I love you 
embarassed.gif

Appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nothing better then walking down the block with a fine black chick and every black man you pass mean mugging you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

My point is I don't limit myself to white women who only look to date black men. I mostly mess with white girls that are open to all races. Denise Richard type white girls are cool, but when they only date black guys it raises red flags.

LOL @ people acting like if a white girl sleeps with a  black guy....she does that exclusively. That's a myth. 

I think interracial dating should be celebrated, but it is still sad how to this day it can get frowned upon.

I am of an Arab background, and when it comes to girls, there is this type of ladder strata for Arab/Middle Eastern of culturally it being the worst of dating a man from certain ethnicity/background/race. Black men are at the bottom. If an Arab girl is found out to date a black guy, yeah, her rep is ruined, she will be talked about, ostracized, and this mostly comes from other Arab men. Supposedly, they see it as that if a girl from their kind has dated a black man, then she is a #!*@. So disgusting when it comes to these men who have that mentality. Maybe they are jealous that on average black men are well endowed or something.

Seen towelhead?

Originally Posted by Damu

Appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nothing better then walking down the block with a fine black chick and every black man you pass mean mugging you
laugh.gif

Iono bout that lol. I'm filipino and sometimes if happen to bump into my coworkers who are black chicks like before work, after, during break, etc. I notice people look at us like were together or something and they just blatantly stare and have this look on their face like "#!+?" and black dudes be laughing or giving me the
grin.gif
.. especially if its one of my cute coworkers.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh, keep them. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's nice to see interracial relationships though, that's appreciated.[/color]
pimp.gif

If just funny to me how brainwashed some of you cats are. Dudes are ashamed of who they are, and display self hate all the time.

Damn yall are weak minded.

Putting other races on a pedestal saying "white >..." and "being hispanic and looking white >..."

Like being white is pure, righteous, perfect and just the thing to be.

Personally I'm a fan of interracial dating and in my past have dated females from different backgrounds.

But for me to say black>...

Is pure ignorance and immaturity. I say all of that to say this please stop putting other races above yours.

Love who you are people.

We are all equal and the great thing about women...the beautiful ones come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Originally Posted by Put em up

If just funny to me how brainwashed some of you cats are. Dudes are ashamed of who they are, and display self hate all the time.

Putting other races on a pedestal saying "white >..." and "being hispanic and looking white >..."

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Someone actually said that?[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Can someone explain why dudes get mad when they girls dating outside their race?
This is open to everyone. Black/white/Hispanic/Asian.

I mean you're either racist or intimated right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Seen towelhead?
No, but I heard about it. One of the subplots deals with the issue of the main character (who is half Lebanese) of dating a black guy right?It is also about how her dad finds out and all that stuff. It seems kind of disturbing though with some parts of the movie.

Question03 - I love you too. <3

Meh colored people date who ever as long as they cook food for them.

Colored people can date whoever they want. It doesn't matter in this day and age. Only the closed minded people get offended. If a chick looks good, I see no color. There are plenty of great looking asian, white, black and Hispanic women.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@dudes actually thinking i was serious

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i shook my head when i saw that.  son is basically saying he wants to be white

Back
Top Bottom