Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
Somebody gotta date them.

moz-screenshot.png
f09j5d.gif
Im not going to date them, so its true someone got to date them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

If just funny to me how brainwashed some of you cats are. Dudes are ashamed of who they are, and display self hate all the time.

Damn yall are weak minded.

Putting other races on a pedestal saying "white >..." and "being hispanic and looking white >..."

Like being white is pure, righteous, perfect and just the thing to be.

Personally I'm a fan of interracial dating and in my past have dated females from different backgrounds.

But for me to say black>...

Is pure ignorance and immaturity. I say all of that to say this please stop putting other races above yours.

Love who you are people.

We are all equal and the great thing about women...the beautiful ones come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

By far the most sensible post in this thread.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by JD214

indifferent.gif

This thread will fail.
But a thread appreciating black men with women other than black women would be 10+ pages now.
laugh.gif

David Bowie and Iman have been together forever. I would be really surprised if they divorced.

right? @ 7 pages now. failed thread prediction fail.

D StaXX wrote:
I have no problem with interracial dating.
pimp.gif

ALL for it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for those who wanted more pictures of black women/white men couples..

deniro & wife

robert-deniro-and-grace-hightower.jpg

george lucas & gf

10034-10-photo.jpg

heather headley & bf

headley-husband.jpg

chris noth & gf

tara%20wilson%20pregnant%20chris%20noth%20child%5B2%5D.jpg

matt stone & gf

angela%20howard%20and%20mattStone3.jpg

Love all my Ladies in every color, i dated many different races but I have to say the middle easter people gave me the most hatefull looks for dating a Muslim girl

Ah, yes. Another race thread. It's always the same people in these threads, saying the same stuff repeatedly.

*yawn*

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Love all my Ladies in every color, i dated many different races but I have to say the middle easter people gave me the most hatefull looks for dating a Muslim girl
C'mon Son!

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

anyone know who these two are?

denise_and_noah2.jpg

she's beautiful
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Denise Vasi.. Dominican and Greek (I think).. Saw her in SoHo.. My Lord. [/color]
alien.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

toast1985 wrote:

I'm seeing a lot of Black chicks that date white dudes,

...and white dudes only.

...and I have beef with people who does this - both ways.

QFT. Women come in varieties for a reason. It's like a painter deciding to use one color his entire life.

that logic makes no sense at all. How does a painter paint with one color, assuming the background is the same color.

how does that translate to differentiation between women? people of the same race posses different physical attributes, personality, view and so on.

one can experience everything within one race without going into others. I am not advocating, I am just saying.

6 am over here.

Show me a black woman that looks exactly like Marissa Miller. Or a white woman that looks like Brandy and we'll talk. Honestly race is not really a big issue with me I just get bored. If I were in a town with all blonde hair blue eyed girls, I'd prolly start fiending for African women.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

laugh.gif

Mine is Cherokee Native American if it matters.
oh so you got that good hair huh

Funny how many black women claim to have Cherokee blood. I black women darker than Djimon Honsou make this claim....not saying you aren't just making an observation.

My background is French, with a splish splash of Irish.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

laugh.gif

Mine is Cherokee Native American if it matters.
oh so you got that good hair huh

Funny how many black women claim to have Cherokee blood. I black women darker than Djimon Honsou make this claim....not saying you aren't just making an observation.

My background is French, with a splish splash of Irish.

I was talking about my boyfriend.
He's Native American not White was what I was saying.

ohwell.gif

I ain't gonna lie though, once I saw this Asian cat with an ARTIC ICE COLD FRIGID SUB-ZERO black chick.

I was
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I ain't gonna lie though, once I saw this Asian cat with an ARTIC ICE COLD FRIGID SUB-ZERO black chick.

I was
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Never seen an Asian male-Black female couple before.
I've dated a Vietnamese girl before. She was
smokin.gif

I just don't understand why people look down on interracial relationships.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

I remember a couple of years I was waiting in line to get food at some mall. An Arab guy comes up to me and starts hitting on me. He is kind of fresh off the boat, probably been in Canada only a couple of years and you can tell he is from one of those Gulf countries (ie. Iraq or Kuwait). So he asks me all these questions and I tell him I already have a man (I was dating my ex who is Costa Rican at the time). So, he asks me where my ex is from and I say Costa Rica. He FLIPPED. He actually took his hand and slapped my shoulder giving me a speech to me about dating a non-Muslim, what will my family think, that I am being dishonorable,etc. His friend was telling him to stop and for them to leave. I wish I could have socked him in the face, but I was just so shocked at how he slapped my shoulder like that and the things he was saying. But, supposedly, even if their parents disapprove, the Arab/Muslim men go around dating whoever. It is like this in our culture even when it comes to Arab Christians (their families refuse in a lot of cases or even most to date Muslims, even if they are Arab or Middle Eastern).It is like this in a lot of Eastern cultures.

Put em up - If it came to me, my children would be able to date or marry whoever they want.  

Back
Top Bottom