Black Women, why do you all get mad if a dude dates outside of his race?

48f2577e1adb68ec44e7df96fc504d39385bbef.gif

There's already another thread akin to this headlined by none other than Anton. Of course he got roasted in there even though he does have some legitimate sentiments.

I don't really feel like engaging in a diatribe with others of such low intellect, so the only thing i'll say is this: I find it extremely ironic that Wendy Williams out of all people, has a problem with this preference. Doesn't she realize the traits that she exhibits (loud, argumentative, unsophisticated, "gossipy", unnatural hair.... all attributes of the "Shaniqua" syndrome) are exactly the reasons why an increasing number of black men date outside their race?
smh.gif

This could be an enlightening thread, but I see it now: numerous "Go sit on Drake's lap" comments, as well as the inevitable Illionaire appearance when it comes to one of your threads. I think he likes you.

There's already another thread akin to this headlined by none other than Anton. Of course he got roasted in there even though he does have some legitimate sentiments.

I don't really feel like engaging in a diatribe with others of such low intellect, so the only thing i'll say is this: I find it extremely ironic that Wendy Williams out of all people, has a problem with this preference. Doesn't she realize the traits that she exhibits (loud, argumentative, unsophisticated, "gossipy", unnatural hair.... all attributes of the "Shaniqua" syndrome) are exactly the reasons why an increasing number of black men date outside their race?
smh.gif

This could be an enlightening thread, but I see it now: numerous "Go sit on Drake's lap" comments, as well as the inevitable Illionaire appearance when it comes to one of your threads. I think he likes you.

1906, they (Black Women) just feel like we are abandoning them for others when all they want is a good one of us (Black Men). Women of all races tend to be more allegiant to their men, yet we as men of all races tend to be expeditionary in our choices of women. Black women are dealing with a RELATIVE shortage of good black men as it is because they are losing us to prison, homosexuality, and underachieving, so the few of us that are doing well that go to other races hurts them.

1906, they (Black Women) just feel like we are abandoning them for others when all they want is a good one of us (Black Men). Women of all races tend to be more allegiant to their men, yet we as men of all races tend to be expeditionary in our choices of women. Black women are dealing with a RELATIVE shortage of good black men as it is because they are losing us to prison, homosexuality, and underachieving, so the few of us that are doing well that go to other races hurts them.

This thread really has no merit since there are so few black women on this board.

If you wanted a real answer why not ask a group of black women and not a diverse board of men?

Now the only answers you'll get are from men, not your target audience.

Second, do we really need one more thread like this with the same replies and people chiming in?

This thread really has no merit since there are so few black women on this board.

If you wanted a real answer why not ask a group of black women and not a diverse board of men?

Second, do we really need one more thread like this with the same replies and people chiming in?

Originally Posted by Ladi Encore

Well it's not like Black Women can't talk to us and tell us why, like more than a few have told me...with that being said. People run from race questions as if it isn't an issue. Anyway...
They (Black Women) just feel like we are abandoning them for others when all they want is a good one of us (Black Men). Women of all races tend to be more allegiant to their men, yet we as men of all races tend to be expeditionary in our choices of women. Black women are dealing with a RELATIVE shortage of good black men as it is because they are losing us to prison, homosexuality, and underachieving, so the few of us that are doing well that go to other races hurts them.

Originally Posted by Ladi Encore

Well it's not like Black Women can't talk to us and tell us why, like more than a few have told me...with that being said. People run from race questions as if it isn't an issue. Anyway...
They (Black Women) just feel like we are abandoning them for others when all they want is a good one of us (Black Men). Women of all races tend to be more allegiant to their men, yet we as men of all races tend to be expeditionary in our choices of women. Black women are dealing with a RELATIVE shortage of good black men as it is because they are losing us to prison, homosexuality, and underachieving, so the few of us that are doing well that go to other races hurts them.

Back
Top Bottom