Black XX3

Loving these and the variations from the whiteed version. I am hoping that each color way will have a slight variation in patterns as well.

Yuck.

Black shoes are so boring to me.

But the diamonds on that side panel is a MUCH better way to go than the 'MJ' print on the side panel of the first colorways.

I had to look at these a few times before I reserved comment to speak about em. I could mess wit these. I'm not a big fan of argyle, but the whitestitching sets off nice on the black canvas of the shoe. Still I would be intrigued to see more pics.
grin.gif

vocaldigital23 wrote:
And SLAM has pics before NT because they were invited to that special event at the United Center I would imagine. Can you post the article???!!!

BINGO!!!! I heard from someone that was at the event that they let them take pics and what not but said they could not post them til Jan 1st which is whyI'm surprised that this issue dropped a week early... But if what I was told is true on Jan 1st expect a gangload of photos of these in different colorways to be all over the net...
eek.gif

I'm definitely feelin those. I'm a sucker for black/red colorways, so i was bound to like em. I can live with the argyle cuz the rest of the shoe istoo damn dope.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

I'm definitely feelin those. I'm a sucker for black/red colorways, so i was bound to like em. I can live with the argyle cuz the rest of the shoe is too damn dope.
Double, triple, triple co-sign!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love pretty much every blk/red Air Jordan that ever came out!

Originally Posted by never wear them

THE QUESTION IS.................... HOW LIMITED ARE THEY?............................................

General Release...

The thing I like about these is these are stylish enough to wear to the bar/club...

Nothing fantastic, but i will be picking them up.

I can't help but wonder if revealing the Black colorway in a large circulation magazine will damage sales of the earlier white colorway.

swingshot wrote:

I can't help but wonder if revealing the Black colorway in a large circulation magazine will damage sales of the earlier white colorway.

Your right.
But not if they make those wht/red/blk "limited" or "Quickstrike"
Folk's will be hound'in em!

those are pretty aaight(i have to wait and see more clear piks to give it
pimp.gif
approval...
wink.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"160jordansdeep[/color]")....thanks PO2345 for the info doe..

Back
Top Bottom