Black XX3

This is the better colorway thus far. I felt the same about the blacc XX2 and still do...guess it's about time to cop them for $140 and cross my fingersabout these blacc XX3...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just to Clarify.

When the Editors Preview was done, only certain shoe mags were allowed to do certain articles and pics of shoes, so as not to have them come all the way out to the Beav to do seperate Photo Shoots.

Everyone had to sign contracts of not releasing info before a determined date.

To me, that Argyle stiching is the worse, but thats not going away anytime soon on other stuff. Just personal taste I suppose. These joints are ultra light though, but unless I get a free pair, I won't be picking these up.

Had they done a almost clear sole version of the Black/Red with the same red they did on the XI's I would be somewhat interested, but you can't color block these JUST like the XX's and think they will come out the same.

But hey.. I know they won't go on sale either.

Hopefully a pair with a good colorway drops in the "other" XX3's without the Panel Stiching.. but not looking good. I may be in the deep minority on this one. But at least I save a grip on purchasing these bad boys.
Rock,
Any word on the color placement for the Limited XX3...I'm hoping for lots of blue

im coppin...these are pretty slick looking, the argyle is doing too much but its not enough to make these an EZ pass. can't wait to see the white and redpair....i hope its something similiar to the XVII's color placement (mostly white with red accents)

i thought the limited 23 was a wht/gry/blue sort of colorway...can anyone confirm?

Kampout Kid: I stand corrected. If you have any pics highlighting the huge difference between carolina blue and university blue, would LOVE to see them.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just to Clarify.

To me, that Argyle stiching is the worse, but thats not going away anytime soon on other stuff. Just personal taste I suppose. These joints are ultra light though, but unless I get a free pair, I won't be picking these up.

Had they done a almost clear sole version of the Black/Red with the same red they did on the XI's I would be somewhat interested, but you can't color block these JUST like the XX's and think they will come out the same.

But hey.. I know they won't go on sale either.

Hopefully a pair with a good colorway drops in the "other" XX3's without the Panel Stiching.. but not looking good. I may be in the deep minority on this one. But at least I save a grip on purchasing these bad boys.

That pretty much sums it up. I think if they market these as the last sig shoe, then it will sell out otherwise it will sit on shelves for a while.

for 185..like i said b4..da black 23´s will b copped.for real thou who the hell gonna pay 230 for one pair of shoes when you got da packs commin out?

The sole is bananas.

I like these, but not $175 like them.

Hopefully they make a nicer colorway that i can pick up at an outlet.

I'm not sure if it's been addressed, but I hope 'fore God that they ditch the max/zoom air insole inserts for the XX3.

They nag.

These are just a straight retread of the XIIIs. JB just improved the sole and exchanged an argyle panel for the original quilted panel. And notice how thatgoofy ankle fin is nowhere to be seen.

Pretty nice, I can't wait to see the UNC version. I'm guessing it will have the UNC style argyle???

Is it confirmed that the stitching of the symmetrical pattern is white? Could it be grey but just look white in the pics? At first, when I heard that part ofthe inspiration was from Native American designs I was excited. But that inspiration on these shoes reminds me to much of argyle. Thats why I like the whitepair more. Hopefully the limited pair has the mj design on it.

Back
Top Bottom