Blackberry TORCH > iPhone (3G)

So the IOS 4 update is pointless with the 3G. I fiddled with the BB torch and loved it. Ever since I updated my iPhone I've wanted a new phone and it seems that the torch is the best option. I'm tired of apple playin games and the 4 isn't much of an upgrade. People always talk about how BB is business oriented, and the guy at AT&T even asked me where I worked because of my interest in the BB. Is the BB really only useful for the "business community"? Are there any others out there unsatisfied with iPhones and switched to BB? I'm looking to buy the BB soon and want to know if it's the right choice.Sent from my iPhone

So the IOS 4 update is pointless with the 3G. I fiddled with the BB torch and loved it. Ever since I updated my iPhone I've wanted a new phone and it seems that the torch is the best option. I'm tired of apple playin games and the 4 isn't much of an upgrade. People always talk about how BB is business oriented, and the guy at AT&T even asked me where I worked because of my interest in the BB. Is the BB really only useful for the "business community"? Are there any others out there unsatisfied with iPhones and switched to BB? I'm looking to buy the BB soon and want to know if it's the right choice.Sent from my iPhone

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

the torch sucks though.

sidekick 09 > torch
The things people say on NT
laugh.gif

e4b4c_att-samsung-captivate.jpg

apple is "working" on a fix for w/e made the 3G slow with iOS4

but if you still plan on changing phones, get that. BB is meh

also, i left an iPhone (first gen) for a bb (8830) then left the 8830 for the 3G, then left the 3G for a verizon BB tour.. then finally left both behind for a droid.. couldn't be happier with Android.

e4b4c_att-samsung-captivate.jpg

apple is "working" on a fix for w/e made the 3G slow with iOS4

but if you still plan on changing phones, get that. BB is meh

also, i left an iPhone (first gen) for a bb (8830) then left the 8830 for the 3G, then left the 3G for a verizon BB tour.. then finally left both behind for a droid.. couldn't be happier with Android.

I'm leaving blackberry next month after years with them. They deserve late passes with all their upcoming phones. smh

the Torch should have came out years ago.

I'm leaving blackberry next month after years with them. They deserve late passes with all their upcoming phones. smh

the Torch should have came out years ago.

Back
Top Bottom